• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

footman+horse=?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
imo footman plus horse is not equal to knight.

just wondering if a model with with knight animations and horse, but with a footman on top, has already been made? well at least there is none in the approved/pending model section of hive. not this

if someone really has spare time, and there is no legit footmancavalry, then that someone could make this as a request :)

ofc im not giving random suggestions here, but i actually would use this (not in my main project though xD)

Level 9
Well, there isn't a footman knight model but there is a knight footman if you want it. (LINK). But im guessing you don't want that, yeh?

Edit: I agree with your request, I want one too.

Level 14
....wow

why would you give him an unmounted knight if he requested a mounted footman

i... i just don't know what to say

well my guess is he wanted to say something and it is almost relevant to the topic xD
though ofc i knew that there was this nice unmounted knight model. there was a chance (in his (subconcious?) opinion) that this link could maybe give me an alternative way to achieve whatever my goal is. thereby making him useful and resulting in me repping him.

:D

I'm working on this right now, should be ready by tomorrow.

Mounted Footman.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.