• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Couple of Longren things I have been working on. Specifically, a Longren Skeleton and Female Civilian. Mostly to get me back in the mood for modeling for a request or two I need to finish.

And before any one screams "lizard boobs!", Longren are dragons, they are different. Blame magic. :p

Attachments

• LongrenSkeleton.png
    LongrenSkeleton.png
    469.4 KB · Views: 317
  • LongrenVillagerFemaleWIP2.png
    LongrenVillagerFemaleWIP2.png
    377.8 KB · Views: 275
Level 31
So, impromptu bump. I know this is a model thread, but I wanted to show off the concept sketch I did for the Longren, along with a comparative close up of the female villager model, to show off one of the main things. Those frills/spades along the jaw line. Supposed to be akin to the kind found on Asian, specifically Chinese style dragons. :D
Chinese_Dragon2.jpg

Attachments

• Longren 001.jpg
    Longren 001.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 107
  • LongrenVillagerFemaleWIPHead.png
    LongrenVillagerFemaleWIPHead.png
    227.7 KB · Views: 191
Level 17
Very smart Warlord, you deserve a lollipop for your intelligence.
Cavity man that model head you did reminds me of a human-lizard-dragon type of thing :O Looks awesome though.

Level 21
Well I just liked them, so I wanted him to make some.
I know I should've done it on his page instead.
Forgive me.

Level 31
Those Pyritie humanoids look awesome, but I seriously suggest you to cut the eye's wrap in half and move it upwards a bit. At the moment the eyes make them look stupid. Check up on how Blizzard made Jaina's eyes and you'll see what I mean.

I know what you mean. I am dealing with a modified dragonspawn head mesh right now, and still heavily modifing it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.