• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Peasant Worker Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Here's a model I've been working on. It uses geosets from Jaina, the HighElf Archer, the Villager Woman, and the Peasant. Basically, it's an attempt to create a female version of the peasant. This version was designed for easy reskinning which I encourage anyone who wishes so to do so. Unfortunately, the creation of custom skins is outside my capabilities so I'm limited to what I can download for my own uses.

Attachments

• Worker.mdx
    168.6 KB · Views: 130
  • Worker_Portrait.mdx
    48.4 KB · Views: 100
Level 45
dear gosh..

um..ever heard of using custom textures and merging geosets? argh..

there is like ..12..and not a single plain skin to work off..:p
i seriously suggest you stop using the geoset merger and merge them in manually so you can fuse the vertex groups or whatever so you dont have like..so many geosets..

from what i see, its just a red ..worker, the outline of it looks good though...

Level 8
Actually, i do merge manually but I specifically break apart the geosets so I can use the Viewer to see how different parts look with different textures at the same time. There is some compatibility between the Jaina, Archer, and Sylvanus/Shandris skins and some incompatibility as well. When I get the look I like, I use Oinkerwinkel's Vertex Modifier to merge said sub-geosets back together. I have a set of skins I use with this model for my own use but they aren't mine and I didn't think it appropriate to upload them.

Status
Not open for further replies.