• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model 2 model ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Flesh Transference

Well...lets start...
I´m creating a skeletal wolfrider. I´m trying to export the skeletal orc and put him in the wolfrider skeleton (skeletal orc has only 2 geosets).
But when i import the skeletal orc Geosts to Wolfrider model with war3modeledior, i can only select 2 geosets.
How can i add a geoset to the entire skeleton of another models without using aniamtion transfer?
I´m trying to put an unnaniated model to a kaelthas skeleton too but i can´t do it.

What can i do!??

Thanks for reading! ^^

EDIT: i want to make this model by myself:

OrcRider_SkeletalOrcSkeletalOrcRide.jpg

Last edited:
Level 7
I know how to edit a midel, i can transfer animations, i can use MDLVIS and a little about 3DS MAX BUT I CANT MIX MODELS!!!! How can i explain it? :s
Please, only say how can i MIX 2 MODELS INTO 1 PLEASE! LIKE THE SKELETAL ORC AND THE WOLFRIDER!!!!!!!!!! O_Ó
Please, no more spam replys and please post a tutorial :p

Level 7
Nothing for mdlv or mdlvis? xD
Thanks. I will try to download 3ds max 5 and arttools xD (i have 3ds max 9 and i cant import :S )

Status
Not open for further replies.