• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MJ delayed his comeback... permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
The death of Michael Jackson

Well, I'm kinda shocked, really shocked. I dropped some tears..
I'm laughing at the irony; I said some days ago: "MJ will never die" and now, days later, he dies...

I want to hear your opinion; and please NO JOKES, he's a person like us after all... (I just love his music)

Level 8
Death Of Michael Jackson

Best pop star that ever lived dies today at the age of 50 from a heart attack.

Level 8
How's he rotten? he was in the hall of fame 2 times(almost no one did that), he had the best selling album and many best selling singles for more than one year. He was really big. King of Pop everywhere in the world. And he's all over the news for the whole day.

Level 9
Woah... that's sort of sad. I just heard it after people were spreading the news at the final day for Term 2 at my school.

Now I don't know what to say... How should I explain?

Level 9
No not really, but he did make some good accomplishments, despite his changes in his skin color and a couple of crimes. And he really said that? For some reason, I feel slightly sympathetic.

Level 9
Lol the fucking news was all over this, and I wasn't sure if he was dead, as some sources said he was dead, some said he wasn't and yes! He's dead! Who will be the new new Elvis? Uh, well, he isn't...The new Elvish...Oh shit. Elvish. Damnit.

Level 8
Everyone copied his dance moves like Asher, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears. They even interviewed them and they said that he really inspired them to dance. I think the reason people say he did some good acomplishments is because they weren't alive when he was so big or they weren't into Pop. He sold 100 million thriller albums, he has the world record as the best entertainer, he performed huge live concerts with his dad when he was 7, all his other albums sold higher than most others. THe skin cancer is true cause plastic surgery won't make you that white. His skin cells are dying, thats why hes white as paper. The plastic surgery changed his face but not in skin. Look up google and pictures of his different ages. He kinda changed how his face was shaped and so on.

Level 25
0551.jpg

he didn't reach 2010 yet :(

Level 3
That's not even funny...a legend died and you all care about his face or his skin tone...that's not normal

Status
Not open for further replies.