• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

MJ delayed his comeback... permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
People will not miss him because of his music...people will miss him because of his face, saying :"The one with the decomposing face?"...I can bet on this

Level 7
What kin of media are you guys watching? Michael didn't die of a heart attack.

Hannah Montana personally killed him as he was her last known threat.

Level 8
Too bad he could have survived. They found out that Michael Jackson was addicted to pain killers and when his heart stopped in the mansion, the personal doctor injected him with too much pain killers and after MJ died, the doctor ran away. They found him but its still pisses me of he could have survived.

Level 12
Meh.

Until yesterday, when Michael Jackson was brought up, people would be all about him being a plastic pedophile fuck. Now that he's dead, he's suddenly a legend.

I'm not saying either, but come on.

Level 8
Thats cuz retards spreaded all that stuff of how he hes gay and shit. And you think people would say how he looks plastic but they would be talking about his comeback in his 50 sold out concerts and he still was talked about as a legend but by the older people. Not the teens.

The marketing strategy is 'omg he's dead let's buy his album!'
Maybe we'll even see a pathetic homage movie soon.
Because it make money but don't worry they don't care about the man.

And I agree old people worship him more than teens because most of teen weren't born during his peak era.He was already retired and they probably heard about him because of his pedos story.

MJ is over rated.
Singing, dancind well and being a good showman doesn't redeem from being a weird pedos (he asked a kid to masturbate his plastic penor).
I think it's at least as retard to deny this fact and only believe he's an idole because you don't want to screw up your fucking dream.
Anyway fans are not well known to be smartest people in the world.

Level 8
Well the reason he was so messed up and liked kids was because he never lived a child hood. His dad was really strict and he performed on concerts all the time. He never got to be a kid. Thats why he got messed up and liked to sleep with kids.

Level 7
The marketing strategy is 'omg he's dead let's buy his album!'
Maybe we'll even see a pathetic homage movie soon.
Because it make money but don't worry they don't care about the man.

And I agree old people worship him more than teens because most of teen weren't born during his peak era.He was already retired and they probably heard about him because of his pedos story.

MJ is over rated.
Singing, dancind well and being a good showman doesn't redeem from being a weird pedos (he asked a kid to masturbate his plastic penor).
I think it's at least as retard to deny this fact and only believe he's an idole because you don't want to screw up your fucking dream.
Anyway fans are not well known to be smartest people in the world.

Meh, the guy built pop. He was a great singer, had a huge range, could dance and great showmanship. Mick Jagger can't sing but he still built rock and roll. Jackson is the same for pop. People think he's a legend because he sold albums like they were dime bags and made monster hits. Current pop artists even admit to getting there inspiration from him and in some respects copying his style.

Level 8
Nobody told people to buy the albums. The people wanted to buy it themselves. No one is marketing his death. People just do it cause they want to.

Level 8
There not made of morons but smart greedy people. They learn to suck in the public into believing anything they say. And in this case, the corporations didn't tell people to buy michael jackson. THat happened cause of his death and people wanting to listen to MJ.

Level 12
Looks to me like they're made of morons, because only a moron would invest millions in advertising a product that would sell equally good anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.