• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mini-Contest: Wc3:WoW Logo Competition {FINISHED}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Nice work DragoonZombie! The font quality is perfect and can't even tell that it was C&P'd.
I want to see more Frozen Throne logos like Saitek's logo!
Perhaps a Warcraft I or Warcraft II styled logo? Worth a try for everything to see how what looks good with what.
~Craka_J

How does TFT logo make sence? Your not making Northrend, thats where TfT is based upon.

Level 25
The WoW box is blue?... oh yeah! lol

So what happened to all the constant updates with the logos? Improve the logos until they meet complete perfection! And if you believe that you are finished, then I guess it wouldn't hurt to make a wallpaper. If you want, you can use a/the screenshot(s) hosted on the website here.
~Craka_J

Level 9
I made a few different updates to my logo, but none of them I really liked. I had one with the Azeroth planet behind the logo in huge, but it looked too...big. Another had fire instead of glow, but it didn't look right, either, so I didn't bother posting either of them.

Level 25
Oh. Well here's a new rule to diverse the not so good and good. Place your good logos in your post as you would usually do, and post the ones that you think aren't so great in a "[ box=OK logo]<logos>[/box]"
This idea should work out fine!
~Craka_J

ok, removed the "The Frozen Throne" text.

Do you have anymore suggestions? If not I would like to make these 2 my finals
wc3_wow_logo#4 final2.jpgView attachment wc3_wow_logo#6 Final1.bmp

Level 2
A logo competition eh? I would compete, but I'm too busy.
Say, how is the logo supposed to look like.
Describe me the logo that you imagined would be perfect :grin:

Level 4
thats actually wicked, simple but effective i mean it includes the main symbols of wow and wc3 and the log and yeah gw man and yes i do realise that its pretty much a copy and paste fade job but you have to admit its petty good

Level 25
I'm gonna have to agree with Iron_Warrior on that one. The images are easily noticable that they're Copy & Pasted and you can notice the differences between the quality of each image. For exampe: The "III" is a lot blurrier than the images on the left and right.

I've added you both to the list of the competitors in the first post on this thread. Good luck to the both of you, and the rest of the contestants of course!
~Craka_J

PS: Warning! 10 more days left until contest ends!

Level 6
This is my entry, I also made one with Ice but the Ice letters are flaw unless remade since they are translucent so it shows the border of TFT. Unforunatly, that logo is blurry since I couldn't find a good picture of WoW: WotL, at the time.

The boarder is from the WoW logo
The text is from the Warcraft: RoC logo
The III is also from RoC

Attachments

• Glo.jpg
    Glo.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,239
Level 25
Wow! Another great entry! >.< It's becoming more and more difficult to decide! Which is a very, very good thing! Keep the contest entries coming!

[Edit]:
Also, please note that I would very much apprecate it if you registered on our (Wc3:WoW) official forum for Wc3:WoW at http://z4.invisionfree.com/war3wow/
If you do this, I can give a part of the reward of all three winning entries a title for winning X place in the contest and if you're first place winner, you also get a custom username font color. The top three winning contestants also get put in the Closed Beta team! First place winning contestant gets THREE free passes in the Closed Beta, meaning that the first place winner will not be required to report bugs, suggestions, or ideas. Though it is very much appreciated if done so.
~Craka_J

Level 25
Thanks for registering on the forum!

And as the filtering goes, I don't notice it very much. But if you can improve it's quality at all or something, please feel free to do so!
I can't really tell what the difference is between the two attachments you added though, SyxaneZ.
~Craka_J

Level 3
Well i think im screwed but i hope i could get some beta testing or somthing for my one i made but wasnt alloud, but from the messgae i read about you said, i know it is it seemed as you dont realy care much, so i am going to repost it,

FULL CREDIT TO BLIZZARD FOR MAKING TO LOGO I Only Edited It It Belongs to Blizzard.

WC3RedGreyComplete.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.