• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Mermaids are true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Ok if you just watch carefully this videos

Maybe you would change your mind..

Considering they're admitted fakes, just like the dragon one they did (Which at least was kind of fun and didn't pretend to be real). Or the alien planet one. Actually, I highly recommend that one, the designs are cool and the book said designs are in is bloody expensive and out of print

Incidentally though, I tried watching the full mermaid with some of my friends. One of them is in the US Coast Guard and the other works for NASA or a subsidiary there of. Space stuff, big fan of scuba diving. These are educated people who know a lot about the ocean and the trolling methods of dolphins

We had to stop after 5 minutes because it was so stupid. We didn't even get to the mermaid part.

Level 23
Neo, in case you haven't read it,

Mermaids: The Body Found Wiki Page said:
220px-Animal-planet-mermaids.jpg
Criticism

Mermaids has been criticized for giving the impression of being an actual documentary, when in fact much of the material was made up, and the scientists shown were actors.[3] Publicity for the program included a website falsely claiming government seizure of the site's domain, and the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration put up a rebuttal to the program.[4]

Level 6
Well thank you so much Hera... so the documentary is false.. well then they act so well that you can think it is real..

Five claps for the documentary a really well made fake document... damn it... next time this will not gonna happen again... to me..

No, you think 99% of the creatures in the seas are not discovered. But in order to get a percentage number you would need to know exactly how many animals there are in the sea in total anyway which doesn't make sense.

Also GhostThruster keep that kind of behaviour to yourself, that's just being sheer mean, sure he made a mistake but I think you're taking it way too seriously.

No, you think 99% of the creatures in the seas are not discovered. But in order to get a percentage number you would need to know exactly how many animals there are in the sea in total anyway which doesn't make sense.

Also GhostThruster keep that kind of behaviour to yourself, that's just being sheer mean, sure he made a mistake but I think you're taking it way too seriously.

calm down m8

Level 17

my%2Bfavorite%2B_014f055cbf9b5d06bd07d5809db41a22.jpg

Level 3

ohh dont argue, scientists saying something :OOOO <(most common reaction when you question doctors, scientists etc

Level 6
Guys i repeat. YOU WILL NOT BE KILLED IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN MERMAIDS.

So say your opinions and relax. Make this thread a friendly debate.

Well for me. As i said before. The impossible now can be possible in the future.

For me it is good to know that most people dont believe in mermaids so we won't destroy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.