• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hermit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
The Hermit

I found this video by accident. I only listened to it because I was searching for something else. But, while I was searching, I realized that that video is extremely interesting.

This man is likely, one of the most happy men on our planet. So simplistic. Happiness through solitary confinement. Brilliant.

PS: I know it might be fake, but it really does show what it is like. If you look at other hermits, it is the same. (Except they all have long beards. lol)

Real hermits grow old and have long beards and long white hair and throw doody at people. ;)

IMO, those sort of stories are really nice. They make you think that the world is so much less shit etc. I used to love watching about stuff like that on TV, some channel reported about people that lived in the wild or something similar. (I was young)

Level 31
Well, from what I have seen, I think that this guy is valid. It isn't fake from what I can see. I mean, if he only started 6 years before the film was made, it isn't that hard to believe. If he has a can opener, I'm sure he has a shaver lol. And, he seems to relate to all of the common phsycological tendencies.

He is vary un-social. And, he equates every living thing he sees with a human being. Like the beaver. To him, the beaver is a neighbor. And, his past is a rather ugly one that has to do with the unwanted presence of people in his life. Either it is perfectly valid, or he is a REALLY good actor.

Fascinating in my opinion. I would love to do that.

Level 34
I wouldn't survive without a social life, but each to their own.
I find it crazy when monks live together in silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.