• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation Transfer help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Can someone help me because I have search the entire forum and I can't find any topics about how to transfer animation from one model which uses linear rotation to a model that uses hermite model. I used oinkerwinkle's animation transfer tool in transfering single animation, I am able to transfer single animation with same type of model (both uses hermite rotation) but when transferring other animation from a model using linear rotation it says error on line 3**72 (something like that) Expected InTan, unexpected on a Bone_chunk (I dont know if it is the exact wording but it something like that as I remember).

Is it possible to transfer this and if it is how do i do it. Thanks

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

What models are you working with? In-game Warcraft III ones, or custom models?

Level 1
What models are you working with? In-game Warcraft III ones, or custom models?

Want i want is to transfer one custom model animation to an In-game Warcraft III model (FirePandarenBrewmaster)...The in-game warcraft III one uses hermite while the custom model uses linear

Download the program ''animation transfer'' from this link.
http://oinkerwinkle.com/tools/download.html
If you need help with the program, then go to the TUTORIAL section at the website.

Then the following question would be how to convert files from MDX to MDL, just dl Magos Model Editor then to convert them (very usual question).

I already know that....actually i've already transfer one animation to another model but both are using hermite rotation....what i asked for is transferring animation with linear rotation to a model that uses hermite rotation, because when I use oinkerwinkle animation transfer tool for this one it produces an error.

Status
Not open for further replies.