• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A specific animation doesn't transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I'm working on serket stuffz, which involves using the demoness animations on a villager.

I've transferred all the animations I've wanted, but one of them simply doesn't work at all.
Looking in the MDL I can see that translations, rotations and geoset visibility didn't transfer - pretty much everything other than the animation name and interval.

Any idea what might be causing this? Note that other animations from the same model do work.

Villager 57 is the model before the transfer, 58 is after. The problematic animation is "Spell".
Demoness1 is the model I've transferred from.
You can disregard all the animations that have a number before them. They work properly.

Attachments

• VillagerMan57.mdl
    375 KB · Views: 50
  • Demoness1.mdl
    200.6 KB · Views: 44
  • VillagerMan57.mdx
    139.5 KB · Views: 51
  • VillagerMan58.mdl
    378.9 KB · Views: 52
  • VillagerMan58.mdx
    140.9 KB · Views: 42
Level 21
I'm actually starting to think that problems like this come from animtransfer glitching out with models that have more than a certain amount of animations. Next transfers started failing in weird ways as well, essentially copying the movements of one of the previous animations, but with a different speed.

Hm, I wonder if it's possible to use only matrix eater for anim transfers?

Status
Not open for further replies.