• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Men in Purple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
You know if I ever will make a comedy it will be called "Men in Purple". lol Shados. It would be a comedy about what has/will happen at WC3 forums. It would set against Hive, Clan Cbs and wc3campaigns. Also members and staff would have some funny things going on. It's so funny to even think about some things. You people wouldn't mind if I did that and added characters with almost same names as you? lol

This is just a funny cinematic idea that will develop in my head and would I be lucky enough to get time (which I think won't happen in a long time) I could give it a go. Actually I really might want to do this someday maybe after some years or something.

Everybody who wants to be in the cinematic I need you to post the following things:
1)Post a link to one of Hive's models you want to be.
2)Tell me something about yourself, something I could make fun about.
3)Do you want to be friend or enemy of Hiveworkshop (two teams that might fight against each other)

People: 10 - 6 Hive 4 Enemy
Name - Model - Side - Background

Mechmap - Diablo - Enemy - Wants to conquer the world.
Frostwhisper - Troll Shaman - Enemy - Gave up shamanistic powers to become a barber.
Lioness - Jedi - Enemy - Likes to pawn noobs.
Nbah - Dark Templar - Hive - Goal to save people. Has a powerful nova suicide ability.
Velm - Darth Vader - Enemy - A tank lover, whos lazy, makes other people mad with his sarcastic jokes. Drinks only pepsi hates anime and has a little righthand ideals.
kwabena - Skeleton Fire Warior Mage - Hive - A double agent, idiotic/unlucky.
HappyTauren - Naruto - Hive - Makes naruto packs, non-selvish.
ragingspeedhorn - Meat Golem - Hive - Very arrogant.
Bob27- ??? - Hive - Lazy, bans random people.
UchihaSasuke.gr - Spongebob - Hive - Likes friends but hates others.

Last edited:
Level 15
I would like to be in too, as the random guy who enters the screen, breaks a dialog, and fires off a few jokes, then leaves again in a dramatic way, leaving the guy 100% confused :)

but you need some super vilian/threat like, an old admin from THW who got banned and now seek revenge by closing down the server that the hive lays on!
His old name was jubadai, but he neg repped people whitout reason, so ralle banned him, now he came again as the.. NEG REPPER! *holding arms in the air in a very evil way* (joke from Ripper :p). Now, the members of THW has to stand together, High repped as low, and figth the NEG REPPER in a very comic way, like small duels like 'Throw cakes at the clown' or 'Be the best ballet dancer on the site' things ^^

Well, hope you make it :)
PS: Damn always hitting 'M' when making commas :p

Stop Necroposting peeps.

Jaakko said:
Well I just might someday, but first I will concentrate to my Pandaren campaign when I have enough free time.

Jaakko said:
If I have time to make this. Currently the chances are low I would actually do this someday.

Maybe if I make it.

Are you making any progress because this thread has been pretty much dead.

Um... Uchiha, he said he might work on it someday but he isn't working on it now. So I assume no progress is done. And I think that this "Maybe if I have time" has been stressed enough through this thread. I feel like I should close this to stop the necroposts but I'll wait and see what happens. :ugly:

Level 15
And me as a tank lover, whos lazy, makes other people mad with his sarcastic jokes. Drinks only pepsi hates anime and has a little righthand ideals.
I made myself like that in my movies and others approved it.(not at hive)
You could make a... never mind, I'll make my own.

Level 17
I think it would be cool if I was in it too. :p

you can make me a hippy elf or something else on the left side politically, since thats how I seem to come across on here. I see model rips as ok depending on use, and people frequently rant at me over things they claim to be illegal (often without much evidence) and irritae me with insults. hmm. maybe im too cynical to be a hippy.

Level 19
Okay I think I can make this cinematic, the theme is humour as I said so I might not want to spend too much time in the quality terrain, camera movement etc.

Everybody who wants to be in the cinematic I need you to post the following things:
1)Post a link to one of Hive's models you want to be or tell name of Blizzard model.
2)Tell me something about yourself, something I could make fun about.
3)Do you want to be friend or enemy of Hiveworkshop (two teams that might fight against each other)

The more people I get to this the more I will want to finish this.

Level 19
What does 11111ONE mean? Is it everyone or anyone?
EDIT: I will make a list of people and their description in the first post of this thread. I can add you HappyTauren but I have no idea where to get a naruto model.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Oh goody-goody, I'd die to see this.

So... I'm Frostwhisper, a grumpy, old troll shaman, who has given up on his shamanic powers in order to pursue his biggest dream: becoming a barber. I always do stuff wrong, mix up my spells and shit, and I'm an enemy of the Hive and the other team, due to my bad habit of being part idiot, part loner.

I would like to use this model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/pastebin/show/98dc85205db299d2e0bddcac53028116/

Although it was removed by the Hive database due to using some ripped textures (I think). And if you please, I'd love to use the light blue team color :3

Level 11
Lol, nice I love this idea.
If you have the time or you want me in it I would be really happy and grateful
I'm Nbah, a dark templar. I'm not that powerful and everybody has come to the conclusion that I am useless. Nobody knows, actually that I have a special ability to realese some kind of nova(wave) which deals massive destruction and chaos but in return destroys me. I would most of the time be silent giving sometimes good advice but not acknowledged by anyone around me. My goal would be to safe others in helping need even if it means my life.

This is the model I want to be : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=48129&prev=s=protoss&d=list&r=20

Status
Not open for further replies.