• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do YOU want in a map?

What makes a map seem bad the most:

• Slack Story

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Annoying Players (assuming online)

• Buggy Triggers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I am a maper, meaning I spend alot of time making maps, weather it be PVP, COOP, or Campaign etc.
After plaing some things I made onine, I realised that generally the same types of ppl played them, so... What is it that you feel should be in the ultimate map?

Most likelly other people would view suggestions and get ideas, so by answering you may just get he sort of map you really want to play, or maybe a few from different artists.

And try to be pretty specific, so instead of saying "Make the enemies very strong" maybe say something like "Make the enemies have alot of Health".

Edit- And Thank you to every who votes

Level 2
These are what i like

*Combining Items to make better ones
*Battle System
*Quite a Big map
*Real Life
*Not to stupid like every 10 seconds u gotta eat like some maps
*Maybe teamwork to Do somthing?
*Challenge
*Not somthing that u cud complete in minutes
*QUESTS!
*Cookies
*maybe like a transformation thing
*Somthing new not original just somthing different
*Game everyone can play. (even New begginers)
*Some sort of a balance so if you are new newbs that are like Level 99 dont go round killin people lower level then them to ruin it maybe like you can only fight people within 3 of your level?
*PETS PETS PETS PETS PETS
*maybe a pet simulator like It eats Grows needs water you gotta walk it or it will get fat, it can attack.

Thats all i cant think of for now

Level 9
the thing i like MOST in maps is the origanality even if its kind of a sucky map i dont mind it but aslong as it has origanality

Level 9
laggyz lol that is defintly wrong
well for dota maby not but its good that most people in this site arnt dota peoples like me

and also even if it is just another TD what if it has something that NO-ONE ever thought of like its got some twist to it

like poker TD that maby just another TD but in a way its very origanal so obviously you havnt played this TD i recknon you should

Level 4
-Origanality
-Quests
-Pets
-EYECANDY WOOP WOOP
-Tomes That Dont Cost 10000 More Gold Then You can Make In Half An Hour
-Wicked Spell 'Ideas'
-Realistic Map Terrain Layout
-Duels That Dont Have Sum1 With 1200 Damage Go Up Agianst Sum1 With 20 Damage (Or Mass Level Differrence)

All I Can Think Of Right Now... :twisted:

Level 9
heres my ideas

-great landscape
-alot of bosses with geat reward
-easy mobs in a big group with low exp rate (lol)
-no team work (that will have kill steals, looters, etc)
-alooot of items :D
-maybe some houses that u can enter
-no loading screen (that will make it harder to load)
-blance heroes with alot of custom spells
-try not to rig the map
-alot of quests
-with npc talking
-a good story line

Status
Not open for further replies.