• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Men in Purple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
You can tell as much as you like but I can't quarantee I can make everything if there is too much but you are free to tell how much you like. I won't be starting this anytime soon because too few people have signed up. I will wait to get enough people before I start it.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Depends on the length.

But still, even a three hour movie would look idiotic with 50 characters.

EDIT: Oh, and one more thing. To make this really be about the Hive, add the people who are most famous, not people with a join date of one week ago.

Level 17
Well I have never watched Naruto so is there anything I should know about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6EM5N6CUzM
No joke. that pretty much sums it up. funny parody too.

and I personally would prefer to Not be killed.

ORRR. have one of the various UBER conservative hive people (with power levels OVER 9000!) kill me after telling me its illegal to eat a muffin and claiming by eating a muffin I infringe on its rights and it's immoral and illegal.

Uchiha did you want to be in the Hive or evil side?

Teh hive!

Okay, I thought more about my story.
I am on teh street, dealing narotu spelpaxes and modelpaxes, and then frostwhisper comes by, he says "Naruto is for 12 year old emos, so it is illegal to deal it, sorry but I will have to kill you.". Then I go "NOooo!! You all fail! Narotu is teh best anime evr1111". Froswhisper stabs me.
You can improvise it the any way you want though.

Level 17
naruto isnt that bad. I just dont likethe kids who come on the hive and talk about naruto and ask for naruto models.

I've been watching naruto since like 2004. haven't watched it since around christmas though. and I wont watch the bad english dub. but if you watch it with subtitles its not that bad a show. its better than any reality show at any rate.

Level 15
But why not me? I want to kill Naruto, I'm the Darth Vader. And I dont think HappyTauren is suitable to be Naruto. No offense, but Naruto should be a loser not a top modeler. Somebody with lots of negative points and bad english should be Naruto.
EDIT: I've got it! Naruto gets killed by angry mob not one character. And some of those meaningless characters die in trying to stab naruto, then I fry him from the back with my force lightning.
Oh come on how do you think he will make a scene(5 bilion times used in every cartoon) in wc3. Yes someone could model it for you. But dont try anything without 100 rep, or good ideas.

ANOTHER EDIT: Ralle could be a god there. He gives help to both sides, to entertain him with their conflict. Just an idea.

Last edited:
Level 17
Oh come on how do you think he will make a scene(5 bilion times used in every cartoon) in wc3. Yes someone could model it for you. But dont try anything without 100 rep, or good ideas.
I haven't the slightest Idea what you were saying here.

And the reason HT would be Naruto, is cause he generously gives out Naruto Spelpax to the masses. :p

Level 24
Well if it's possible still to get in I would like to be enemy of the hive mauahahaha :xxd:
I would be the guy who is kinda... "insane" cause he doesn't get enough +rep from his terrains lol and he sure does like to try assassinate people and he just happens to have AIDS :hohum:
I can go with ghoul model, but if it's taken then any troll model will do :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.