• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eiroth: Battle for Laerdon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Years have past.. since the men ruled the lands. But now, danger is ahead. With mystic battles, important quests and diplomatic wars.

I present you.. Eiroth: Battle for Laerdon.

Eiroth: Battle for Laerdon is a strategic map where you play with all the races who live on planet Eiroth. Your mission is to control Laerdon, with or without your allies. You will have to do quests to help your allies in battle. Ask for aid, help your allies and ofcourse create an army as big as nobody has ever seen and destroy your enemies.
Objectives-You will be fighting against your enemies
-You will have to finish quests
-You can destroy your allies, but that does have consequences.

Eiroth is a world created by the roleplayers of the hive. You can read everything about it http://hiveworkshop.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=376

The playable factions:

The 'good' factions.
-Men of the north.
-Men of the south.
-Aidothi and Dwarves.
-Orcs and Earth Elves.
- Wood Elves

The 'evil' factions
-The Forgotten
-The Black Orks
-The un'oorg
-The creeps of Eiroth

Only victory can lead you to peace..

In Eiroth: Battle for Laerdon you will be playing with all the Characters from Laerdon. Maybe even new ones.

Terrain: ||||||||||||||||||
Objects: ||||||||||||||||||
Triggers: ||||||||||||||||||

Credits to: All the roleplayers of the Hive, and other roleplayers who helped with it. And i really want to thank Rui for his ideas and help.

Level 6
I'll first do the terrain, and then objects and so on. After that i will go mass bugfixing and balancing.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Since you posted this here, I will comment on it. I thank you for taking the step to create a Warcraft III multiplayer map about my world, Eiroth. For what you posted here, I deduce you're creating this based on the Time of Heroes chapter.

I'm counting 9 players to this map. I think you'll need to somehow change this. First, because Forgotten and Un'Oorg are not allied with Black Orks, leaving Black Orks alone and in disadvantage. I would also like to remind you that Un'Oorg and Forgotten did few or nothing in this chapter, so careful how you place them, or remove them if you think that's better.

Team 1:
  • North Men (Silverglade, Gardor)
  • Orcs (Stormclaw Clan, Bleakstare Clan, some wild orcs will join this player when the Black Orks begin their invasion)
  • Refugees (Earth Elves, Gnolls who joined them, and Othiep Rangers)
  • Diármand (Xingdao Fan, Draken, Anima, Eligos, Deago, Vanessa, those who aided pretty much every faction)
  • South Men (Delaria, surrounding villages, Teago's riders
  • Wood Elves (Scutaria, maybe Aidothi+their Wild Orcish friends if you want to add them)

Team 2:
  • Doleth (The darrath forces of the Black Citadel of Doleth, and Um'Dolog)
  • Western Darraths (Forces controlled by Azh'rek and some under control of Mordather)
  • Ungrosûn (Mordather, Nar'Dathon, Grosûn, Evil Mercenaries near Scutaria)
  • Gremlins (Xelary, and the walls of Gardor, Zulth, Del'Amore and his forces)

Team 3:
  • The Forgotten (Forgotten Base on north-west, and another one near Avalon)
  • Un'Oorg (Don't know exactly where to place them, maybe here and there, but I can't think of a solid main)

The Forgotten and the Un'Oorg are a team of 2 players, therefore they're in disadvantage. They are unallied with both Team 1 and Team 2, so they don't stand much chance. This team should take benefit of the strife between the other two teams and strike when the chance comes. Un'Oorg didn't appear, so they shouldn't be very strong at the start, just some protection and aid to the Forgotten, but they may become strong.
The Kan Dynasty has to deal with the Gremlins, as well as Gardor. Gremlins shouldn't be hard to take but they should prove to be a good distraction.
While Azh'rek did not appear in this chapter either, you may either add him or make him unable to move from the Stormthrone area, or, like Um'dolog, make him unable to leave Doleth. Um'dolog should REALLY be unable to leave Doleth, since he's been sitting there ever since it was reconstructed and reinforced.
The Western Darraths have to begin the invasion and aid Doleth defeating the enemies. The Ungrosûn have Mordather with Nar'Dathon, but they shouldn't forget about the Fallorian Guard on Fal'Dol, which they destroyed in the War of Shadow and Light. You may add Evuz the Red if you want, but cancel spawns/training/whatever system you're doing should he die, since it's by his doing that Grosûn can breed.
For team 1, well, they can't aid each other much at the beginning, except for the Diármand. The Black Orks are many at the beginning, but they will loose if they don't team-work.

Level 6
Well, Rui if i would do 12 players, the lag problem is really big. And about the small faction of the forgotten and un'oorg, i could add the creeps of Eiroth, like sasquatch's ghosts, etc.

Thanks for the help Rui :)

Rui

Rui

Level 41
If you're doing that, it's better that you don't add them at all. Really, "Creeps of Eiroth" is irrevelant. You may join Refugees with Orcs and rename it Northleger, but, although you could reduce the number of heroes to 4 (Fathog, Miria, Erchen and Orthian), you'll have a certain number of demi-heroes, and yet, it leaves the player with too much to control, because controlling the 2 clans + Othiep + Ethamiel + the friendly gnoll clan is a bit hard. You could leave Othiep to the North Men, but yet again we have the same problem, since Gardor and Silverglade should be hard enough to control already.
However, this last option would be more accurate, since the Orcish player will most likely be attacked more than the others, since Bleakstare is far and it's one of the points that should be attacked by the Enemy, and you can still stick to 3 heroes: Holrothin, Orthian and Golkorin, with Ruthin as demi-hero if you would like to add him.

Level 6
Alright Rui, now i've got the factions

-Men of the North
-Men of the South
-Refugees
-Orcs
-Wood elves
(5)

-Un'oorg
-The Forgotten
(2)
-4x Darrath
(4)
-Diármand
(1)

---
That's 12 players, with no options left. Only options are, create the northleger, make less Darrath armies. Or leave something out.
It will be hard to not make this map lag..

Status
Not open for further replies.