• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Eiroth Prelude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Hello dear readers. I want you to view my... let's say, "prelude" to the Eiroth world. I'll write the story here aswell, but I've also written in a Word file if you want to read it there.

Eiroth, the Dreamer World

It is time to go to bed… you had a hard and tiresome day… fortunately you remember it’s Friday, and no more business to take care of tomorrow. Damn school… I wish I could get rid of it, I wish I could be reborn in a different world other than this Earth of suffering and misery… why, do we have to live on such an unfair world? - … And with these thoughts, you lie down on your bed and look at the roof… - why… why does it have to be this way? – Nobody knows and nobody cares. Religions can’t prove anything, for people who follow it know in the corner of their heart that all what they believe might only be a big lie…

After countless minutes trying to sleep, you finally close your eyes and turn of your senses – you just fell asleep.

There is a purple fog blocking your sight… what’s happening? It feels as if you’re flying through an endless tunnel of clouds, with nothing but fog, stars and more fog. What is this feeling? Weren’t you supposed to be lying down on your bed, resting of such an exhaustible week?

It goes on and on, where is the end? Finally, you see something… a light… a white light shining at the end of the endless heaven of stars… you’re soon there… and you approach it… and now it’s all black… again…

You open your eyes, and… where are you? It seems as if you are hovering over the oceans, mountains and plains, viewing a mysterious world you feel you wanted to meet… however… could this be a new world? You hear something whispering to you… Eiroth… Eiroth… it says in a warm voice… the world you were viewing was no more, no less than Eiroth, the World of Dreamers, and you feel back small in the arms of your… mother? A lady looks at you and tells you something you can’t understand. You look around and realize you are in a house, with wooden ground, walls and roof, a table and a few chairs, but where’s the TV and your new PS2? On it’s place you don’t find the furniture but two balancing chairs and a lit fireplace. There are windows showing green fields and pine trees outside… what is this? What is happening? What is all this strange sight, and who’s the lady, who looks so much like your mother? Who knows when you will get the answer…

Written by Rui
I hope you have enjoyed

Last edited:
Level 3
This seems kinda cool. Also you just made me realize something that could get my readers attention when trying to come across points or show them something like a meaning in your book or writing. When you use the person in the book as "you" it surely does have them more involved in the book and the meaning. Question though.

Is this a book you are writing, or do you just write stories for fun. Say for mapping storylines and ideas?

Rui

Rui

Level 41
It was a story we roleplayed a few times on Battle.Net using a map called DoBRP (Demise of the Brotherhood Roleplay) and CotMRP (Curse of the Magi Roleplay), those are games where you create your own story, and roleplay with your characters using special commands.

We the same story 2-3 times, and after that, we mixed it together with other story Swippy and Raised-Psycho had been making. And so, it became Myths of Faith, the First Age of Eiroth. It was from mine and Evilution's RP that the three continents; Sorenia, Sniuran and Northia were formed. From Swippy and Raised's RP came Laerdon and Birtha. In this first age, it was just an adventure-like thing, but when the Life Crystal was broken, the dimensions of the world increased greatly, and creatures known as "Darraths" (more known as Black Orks), came to conquer the north of Laerdon, known as Northridge, it was separated by river Nord from Southridge, the southern part. So in the Second Age it's been more of a war theme.

I'm working on one of this project's chapter, which takes the name of The Battle for Silverglade. That chapter is kind of big, and I think I'll just attach the Word file.

Level 3
Sounds cool, though i am not familiar with DoBRP and CotMRP but either way you had still opened my eyes to a new way of writing for my book. I don't know what the book is called yet but i do know what it will be about, for i have a lot of work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.