• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] Lost Project Yet Found Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Jocker Presents

The War of Life and Death
Created by Jocker

Map Info:
A map is my long lost project which i found recently.I started this project when i was working on The Battle of Quel'Thalas.This Project was named The War of Life and Death though in start its not war betwen life and death but betwen mortal races such as human,elves,orcs and night elves and all others later ingame the map starts to be tricky.There are 6 normal factions 3 God tier factions and 3 Squad factions.If you wonder what god tier and squad factions are then let me explain it to you.God tier faction are the factions that have major role in the game while squad factions are the factions which help god tier factions in someways like killing another squad faction or keeping normal factions at bay, and the third group which are normal factions are the factions that can join god tier faction.
Storyline:
After countless battles with Demons on continet Quelithion the people of the world found new continent rich with resources and are planing to take it for themselves without knowing of the ancient history of the continent they blindly seted up their bases in hope of searching for resources.As the ancient history says once the people of the world set up on this land there will be battles which will aweke the very death itself and will open the gates to hell.Once 1000 people were slain the gates to hell will open.

Screenshots and Videos:

Will be added soon.

Tutorials:

This is all i can afford for now but later when i make more parts of the map i will give you more feedback on the progress of have it goes until that be patient.

Level 8
Decent structure but I suggest looking through your text a few times as there are a few grammatical errors. (and a few misspelled words too)
The story very much resembles the start of the MoP expansion of WoW, was it inspired from that?
The gramatical mistakes will be fixed as well as the tutorial that i somehow fuckt up.
As for the story element it may sound like MoP but it isnt at all.The map it self dosent look from any continent of wow and dosent have anything to do with it.I just made up the lore while building my map.And later i finished the idea when i played WoW WoD.This map was and should had ben the part of the series i wanted to create World of Carona.But then i quited because too much work and too litle time to do it.If i could had stoped time from going forward i would had made these series not as perfect as i want to but somewhere decent to it.I also have problems with my terraining which is slowing the process too.So this map dosent have to do anything with wow,gramatical mistakes will be fixed and if i have time and god allows it i will finish the map and upload it.Still have 5 more months untill i start prepering for my exams.

Status
Not open for further replies.