1. Are you planning to upload your awesome tool to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 9, 2018: The rules for the Tool Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey guys, we've posted the Results for the 30th Modeling Contest. Check them out!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 15th Mini-Mapping Contest came to an end. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 are soon to be revealed! Come and vote in the public poll for your favorite maps.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 12th incarnation of the Music Contest is LIVE! The theme is Synthwave. Knight Rider needs a song to listen to on his journey. You should definitely have some fun with this theme!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

MDX Scaler

Submitted by Retera
This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
This is a simple hack of the Disarm program to allow you to easily open models and change their size. It's a lot like Oinkerwinkle's Geoset Translator in that regard.

Most of the buttons are still from Disarm and actually don't work, its main feature is to just be a deployable piece of software I can give people to scale an entire model at once in an easy fashion.

Lemme know if it has bugs, I seem to recall either Ribbons or Cameras weren't scaling correctly, but I might have fixed it.
Contents

MDX Scale (Binary)

Reviews
eejin
Do you have any intention of updating it to function with the newest Warcraft 3 version? Once you do it can be reviewed for approval. Refer to the tool submission rules or contact me if you need any clarification.
  1. Hazop

Hazop

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ooo will it work with attachments?

2. 'Ran'

'Ran'

Resources:
    Resources:
    cool

3. Clanzion

Clanzion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great tool, saved me a lot of time doing it manually.

4. MrRious

MrRious

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very useful.

5. Razorclaw_X

Razorclaw_X

Resources:
    Resources:
    Made some pretty good use of this myself. There's no standardized scaling in the modding community so sometimes things are just too big naturally (fixing it in WorldEdit doesn't cut it a lot of the time because it also scales whatever buff is on them, too).

One thing I should note is when it's asking for scale, '1' is actually 100% scale, where '0.5' is 50% decrease and '2' is 200% increase. Although putting in 200 as a value is amusing in of itself.

6. Fany

Fany

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks good i can see some fun stuff with it.

7. eejin

eejin

Tool Reviewer

Resources:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    Do you have any intention of updating it to function with the newest Warcraft 3 version? Once you do it can be reviewed for approval. Refer to the tool submission rules or contact me if you need any clarification.