• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Arena] Marvel Universe Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Loading Screen.png

[box]
Description.png

Marvel Universe Battle is an Multi Style Themed Gameplay which its hero inspire by Marvel Universe Characters, Champions, Heroes ,Villians , etc. This project aims to create new style of game with different themed map. Which it now, Hero Arena is available game-play.
Sooner or later the other theme will be add.
[/box]
[box]
Features.png

> Marvel Characters - Play as one of the many Characters on Marvel Comic/Cinematic and learn their game-play and styles.
> Unique Shop System - Thanks to Shoto Shop System for the idea of Shop System and some modifications added.
> Creeps - Different creeps and strengths on different arena.
> Abilities Effects - Effects are fit to characters.
> Character Models - Based on marvel movies or comic characters.
> And MANY MORE....
[/box]
[box]
Screenshots.png
Selection of Maps

Niffleheim.png
Island.png
Nabo Town.png

City.png
Underground Laboratory.png
Atlantis Shore.png

Hidden Forest.png
[/box]
[box]
Credits.png

> First of all, thanks to BigOneMarvelFan for the models that I used in game that he re texture it.
> Marvel Models - Chaos Realm, especially to: MagaRa, ZanmaruRen, & GreatVengeance
> Passive System by Flux
> Marvel v.s. Capcom Spellpack by nerovesper
> GUI-Friendly Damage Detection by Weep
> Shoto Shop System by Shoto
> Recipe System by Dark_Dragon
> And to Blizzard for some models, effects and more.
> Jass NewGen Pack for the editor.
> HIVEworkshop for the awesome models, maps, spells, and more...
[/box]
Known Issues, Bugs, Glitch, and any Suggestion?
Report it to me: Marjosh38 and if you can give some replay so that I can adjust it or fix.
Author's Note
This map have been inspire by other games.
This map is Protected
It only supported at version 1.29 patch up.

P.S. Sorry for my BAD ENGLISH. :thumbs_up:;);)

Beta Testing
Map

Attachments

• Marvel Universe Battle Proc.w3x
    16.8 MB · Views: 1,139
Last edited:
Level 14
Me
Haha same here, were excited to watch the movie. And going to gain more ideas :)
Been watching these since I was kid :)
:ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis:
Me too :D. I watch everything from Avengers, Ironman, Spiderman, Agents of S.H.E.L.D... start from 1998 in this list: List of films based on Marvel Comics - Wikipedia (Blade is my first movie in Marvel universe).
Favorite Characters: Wolverine, Hulk and Dead Pool.

Level 9
which warcraft patch for this map to be played? Because i'm using 1.27b and can't play your map.

Level 8
Me

Me too :D. I watch everything from Avengers, Ironman, Spiderman, Agents of S.H.E.L.D... start from 1998 in this list: List of films based on Marvel Comics - Wikipedia (Blade is my first movie in Marvel universe).
Favorite Characters: Wolverine, Hulk and Dead Pool.

hahaha speaking of Dead Pool, I was planning to put him as playable character <3 :) :)

which warcraft patch for this map to be played? Because i'm using 1.27b and can't play your map.
1.26 up...

Try to download it again.. I replace already the Map ATTACHMENT :)
if not yet I'm going to fix it again :) thanks for reporting :)

Level 4
Before I download the map.... Does Hulk do a jump and like body slam the area? Then I'm definitely playing this!

Edit:
Errr, downloaded the map, tried to run it and it crashed the game :S I have patch 1.28.5

Last edited:
Level 28
Hydra creeps are bigger than the heroes. Also, they shouldn't be that hard to beat, I was level 11 via experience boosts before I managed to beat a group.
There should be a way to return to the item shop.

I can't say I understand the point of the banning system. It should also be made clearer somewhere (stating you need to ban 3 characters before choosing your own).

Some maps have border issues: the deep sea map has creeps that don't show up on the minimap. because they're just out of bounds.

Last edited:
Level 8
Before I download the map.... Does Hulk do a jump and like body slam the area? Then I'm definitely playing this!

Edit:
Errr, downloaded the map, tried to run it and it crashed the game :S I have patch 1.28.5

Not yet supported at 1.28 patch due to some errors in patch and compatibility.
Try to play it at 1.27 patch

Creeps are bigger than the heroes. Also, they shouldn't be that hard to beat, I was level 11 via experience boosts before I managed to beat a group.
There should be a way to return to the item shop.

I can't say I understand the point of the banning system. It should also be made clearer somewhere (stating you need to ban 3 characters before choosing your own).

Ok, I'm going to balance it and I going to create a way to return in shop.
I'm going to add some info also, so that it can be more clearer to the other player on next update :)
thanks for your suggestion.

Level 4
I'll wait patiently for 1.28.5 compatibility.

When you have Deadpool as a character, what will be his moveset? He is unkillable basically and has super regen.

Maybe a zero cd Ankh ability which is mana dependent and he will stop reviving when he is out of mana.
The more damage he takes, the slower and less damage he deals, but his hp regen speed goes faster the lower his hp % is.
A super huge combo attack where he slices and dices mixed with gunshot attacks on all enemies in the area while blinking around.
His auto attack should be double, if an unit is far, he shoots, if a unit is close, he uses his blades. Or have the tree grab ability where you can manually switch between the two, and perhaps have abilities weapon dependent.

Level 8
I'll wait patiently for 1.28.5 compatibility.

When you have Deadpool as a character, what will be his moveset? He is unkillable basically and has super regen.

Maybe a zero cd Ankh ability which is mana dependent and he will stop reviving when he is out of mana.
The more damage he takes, the slower and less damage he deals, but his hp regen speed goes faster the lower his hp % is.
A super huge combo attack where he slices and dices mixed with gunshot attacks on all enemies in the area while blinking around.
His auto attack should be double, if an unit is far, he shoots, if a unit is close, he uses his blades. Or have the tree grab ability where you can manually switch between the two, and perhaps have abilities weapon dependent.

You can play it at 1.27 if you want to try it :)

He's not entirely unkillable though, bits you chop off just grow back. Something like lowered revival time might be better.

hahaha I'm making it Progress but I'm keeping it balance to the others so that I can't be OP (overpowered) character that would be abuse of many players XD. But thanks for your suggestion :)

Last edited:
Level 4
Thanks for this!!! I watched Infinity War and all I can say is thanos is weird. I played a bit of Marvel TD and wished way back if there was a different map from which the heroes aren't being stucked as towers.

Level 8
Thanks for this!!! I watched Infinity War and all I can say is thanos is weird. I played a bit of Marvel TD and wished way back if there was a different map from which the heroes aren't being stucked as towers.

Hahaha, I've been thinking, I'm going to add another Game Play it would be entitled "The Infinity Stones". But for now, I don't have enough models to do it :(.

Level 28
Ideas for that mode: The stones start out unclaimed/guarded by a tough creep in different arenas. Taking one gives a spellbook containing up to 6 abilities, each stone giving a different single-level ability (however, the stones are undroppable except by dying, so the more stones they have the less items they can use). A player who gets all six stones can unleash an effect such as reducing every player's health by 50%.

Level 8
Ideas for that mode: The stones start out unclaimed/guarded by a tough creep in different arenas. Taking one gives a spellbook containing up to 6 abilities, each stone giving a different single-level ability (however, the stones are undroppable except by dying, so the more stones they have the less items they can use). A player who gets all six stones can unleash an effect such as reducing every player's health by 50%.

hahaha Great Idea, but my problem is, the model needed :D

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Would be nice. Is Venom implemented into the map ? :D

Level 8
(BUMP) 09-06-2018
Updates:
> Some of the characters been rework/revamp.
> New Icons, Items, & Character (Deadpool)
> Buffed and Nerf-ed some characters, items, and creeps.
> Added NEW Arena (Hidden Forest) and change other arenas name (Artic Lands - Niffleheim, Deep Sea - Atlantis Shore)
> Fixed some Bugs, Glitch, Arenas Boundaries
> Add Basic AI Move (Do not expect to much that AI are smart enough to fight :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.