• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maps of 2011 [Check it out!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Maps of 2011

Small brief of what is this thread about?
Well, i created this thread to put new maps of year 2011 here, those that are worth your time. I will put full reviews of maps here and any comment or criticism on my reviews is welcome! Or if you think i missed a good map you can request me to review it!

What will i tell in my reviews?
Well, mostly i will tell the cons and pros of maps, what is good in it. Whats bad about it? Everything that you need to know about a map you want to play!

Searching for reviewable maps.

This thread might seem small right now but eventually i am going to publish lots of stuff for you to read! Working on a review right now.

Level 15
Why couldnt it fit in here? It will start discussions about the recourses of the website. If this does not fit the category please excuse me and point me a right category so i can ask a mod to move it.

Thanks for your time.
Eldubs

Level 15
I know many people that try to find a good map to play, and this thread is just for those people who cant find a decent map to play. I review good quality maps so people dont need to search for them. If you ever visit the maps sections, theres tons and tons of garbage coming in daily.

Oops, edited my post. Lets not ruin this nice thread with these useless posts, I'm clearly correct here because site discussion is discussing about the site, it's skin, bugs, forums and such things. So find your fitting forum and ask the moderator to move it there. You'll probably get more requests to review maps there then here. ^^ I recommend you the Requests forum because I saw a lot of reviewing threads there, I even created one myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.