• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Section - send us your thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Hi, today I re-read the Map Section rules and guidelines (a big thanks to Wolverabid for the major contribution to it, as well as the other moderators that contributed to it back then), and I noticed how outdated they were.

Instead of privately discussing this with the other moderators (where I personally think they would get little attention), I thought our Users would like to contribute to the new Map Section guidelines, as it is a democratic action and can further increase the quality of the current code of conduct.

NOTE: Before continuing to read this thread, it is advised that you read and understand the Hive Workshop's current Map Section Guidelines.
Thank you.

• First, I would like to say that I feel not all Map Section Moderators have been following the Map Rules as they should. They often make their decisions based on their own opinions. This is an authoritarianism act and should not be allowed.
  • Second, the Rules are not flexible - they are complicated, they have an average grammatical, and they are big. A user will quickly get bored reading through the very first lines, and that's what most them do: they simply pass through the wall of text and click "I agree".
That is why I am creating this thread. What do you feel would be OK to add/fix in the current Map Section guidelines?

My own thoughts...
Here are my own thoughts about the current rules:

Virtually any and all maps, regardless of talent. Every Warcraft modder must start somewhere.
Low-quality maps therefore, will not be ignored providing that obvious effort was put into creating them.
I have suggested that a new Reviewed status is created, in order to tell our users that the Map has been reviewed but was not approved due to lack of quality, since a "Low Quality" status would be humiliating.
I agree when it is said that "Every warcraft modder must start somewhere", however, telling them to try harder is as good (or even better) as approving their map. If we tell our starters to try again, both the user and the quality of our map section will most likely improve!

Protected maps. (...)
Maps created using third party software or altered by the use of map protection tools may be accepted. The author's description of such maps must clearly state that the map has been protected. (...)
I agree that they should contain a warning, however, 90% of the maps in our archive do not contain such a warning, and asking every author to put that warning in it is, obviously, futile.
What I recommend is that we advise the users to put that warning (for example, to avoid people asking why they can't open the map), and not demand that they put it, otherwise we might as well renew our archive, hehe:csmile:

I also wish to discuss the map categories and labels. This is the outdated part and we should renew the labels and their descriptions.

My first thoughts:
  • Categories:
    1. Other - Does it really make sense? The map has to fit one of the 4 others. If I'm wrong, please give me examples.
    2. Medieval - Should change to Medieval/Warcraft, people usually put "Other" because they don't get exactly what Medieval means.
  • Labels/Types:
    1. Other is useless. Put Miscellaneous / Other in it's place.
    2. Strategy / Risk should be separated in my opinion. A risk game might be always a strategy game, but a strategy game is not always a risk game.

In addition to this, there should be a link to Map Categorizing for the submitter in the Map-Uploading formula.
    Or, we could show the description when they pass their mouse over the labels, however, that would involve scripting, and scripting involves Ralle, who already has a ton of work to do.

• Aeon of Strife (AoS): AoS is a popular map type that was brought to Warcraft by a map named Aeon of Strife. A very well known map of this type is DotA.
    AoS is a map type where you have 2 AI/Trigger-controlled computers that constantly send creeps from a base in their possession, in order to fight each other. Each team has an equal number of players, whose objective is to hire one of many different heroes and defeat the opposite team. In case the hero dies, it will revive.
    Examples: Age of Myths; Defense of the Ancients (DotA) Allstars, Land of Legends.

• Altered Melee: Changed Melee maps to add new features. A good example would be Warcraft IV.
    The Altered Melee maps are common nowadays. They are usually created for the purpose of adding new races or a variety of new elements to the game.
    Examples: 12 Races, Creep Rebellion, Warcraft IV

• Arena: This map type is very common. You pick a hero and, together with your team (or just you), you enter an arena to fight creeps.
    Examples:Orc Gladiators, Micro Arena

• Campaign: Manipulatable with the Editor ever since the arrival of the Frozen Throne. A very good example would be Return of the Dragons by Darky28.
    A campaign is a set of missions that reveal a story chosen or created by the author. They are usually led by a single or multiple main characters. Please do NOT categorize individual maps as Campaigns.
    Examples: Nature's Call - Return of the Dragons, Return of Alisia Dragoon, Wanderers of Sorceria

• Capture the Flag (CTF): Capture the Flag speaks for itself. Any map in which you have to capture a flag in order to win the game is suitable for this label.
    Examples:Elimination Tournament, Quake Wars

• Cinematic: Cinematics are like movies/films, you do not play a game. Instead, you watch a story chosen/created by the author.
    In Blizzard's campaigns these map types were known as "Interludes".
    Examples: Creatures of the Night, Cult of the Damned, Shipwrecked

• Defense / Survival: In this type of maps you have to survive waves of enemies that are thrown at you constantly.

• Escape / Maze: Escape a maze or pass series of traps. Only then will you achieve victory.

• Footmen Wars / Footmen Frenzy: You own a main in which footmen constantly spawn. You can upgrade your main in order to spawn better units, and you usually own a hero to guide your forces.
    Examples: Footmen Frenzy, LotR Frenzy, Skeleton Frenzy

• Hero Arena: Hero Arenas are just like Arenas, however, instead of battling creeps, you duel with other heroes.
    Examples: Angel Arena, Diablo Arena, Anime Wars

• Life of a Peasant (LoaP): In this genre you control a unit/hero and easily grow into simulating your existence. Have a house, get hired, get married and of course response in front of the law or probably the mafia.
    Examples: City of Drugs, Life of a Peasant

• Melee: The original Real-Strategy-Game genre of Warcraft 1, II and III, Melee games are, of all genres, the most common on Battle.Net. In Battle.Net they are known as "BNet" games.
    Defeat your opponent using one of the 4 available races: Humans, Orcs, Undead or Night Elves.
    Strategy maps that contain melee techtress DO NOT go here.
    Examples: Echo Isles, Lost Temple, Twisted Meadows

• Mini-Game: Simple and funny games that are either player or non-playable affiliated. Here you must complete some simple goals in order to gain a type of score that will determine you as the winner.
    Examples: Pirate Tag, Pyramid Escape, Uther's Party

• Role Playing Game (RPG): The genre that includes a hero and the gameplay, in which you must level yourself and complete a series of quests that are related to each other. An important note about this genre is that it has a set storyline and the gameplay is strictly related to it. ORPGs are included in this map type.
    Not to be mistaken with RP maps, such as DoBRP or RARP.
    Examples: Defi4nc3 ORPG, Legacies, Ragos RPG

• Shooting / FPS: In this game type you control an armed unit and you have the goal of shooting everything that comes in sight. In most maps, this genre has the main goal of escaping masses of hostile monsters or to eliminate your enemy.
    First-Person Shooter Maps are included here.
    Examples: Night of the Dead, Resident Evil, Doom

• Strategy / Risk: In this game type there are several regions all across the map, and you must capture them in order to be victorious or as a mean to achieve victory.
    Strategy Games, such as Azeroth Wars Strategy, are also included here. Games where you have to train units from techtrees and capture control points (in order) to be victorious also go here.
    Examples: Azeroth Wars Strategy, Middle-Earth Risk, WoW Risk

• Template / Terrain: The informative and artistic maps that tend to impress or to teach players about terraining. Non-Playable.
    NOTE: This map type will most likely be thrown out when the new Spells Section is complete.

• Tower Defense/Tower Wars (TD and Maul): Tower Defense/Maul is a genre that consist in a group of monsters that spawn from a point and must reach the other.
    You own a worker unit that must build towers in order to stop the creeps from reaching sanctuary. If you let the creeps reach the location, you loose points, eventually loosing at 0 points.
    Examples: Green TD, Ryoko TD, Pokemon Maul

• Miscellaneous/Other: Any map type that doesn't fit above. RP maps such as DoBRP, CotMRP and RARP are included here.

Last edited:

Ash

Ash

Level 22
This has my backing. Although, as apposed to having a 'Review' status, should we not make the rating system more predominant? The 'reviewed' status would come to be known as the 'messed up' maps and, eventually, would provide the same amount of ridicule as a map that has a sign saying 'low quality'.

The rules say that all maps are accepted, regardless of how good they are, as long as it works. It might not be the best map out there, but we all start somewhere. In the end, a map maybe bad however becoming an elitist bunch of hypocrites is a lot worse.

By that, I mean that we may eventually only approve the really top-end maps. We're also discouraging people from mapping because when they get a 'reviewed' status they will think to themselves "oh snap, my maps suck. Whats the point in spending X amounts of hours on that".

Would it not be better to, as I'd mentioned, make the rating system more noticeable? I.E If a map gets X on the rating scale, it gets X amounts of rep, assigned by the map reviewer, of course. Although that, too, has obvious flaws. I'm just fielding alternate ideas.

What do you lot think?

Last edited:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Would it not be better to, as I'd mentioned, make the rating system more noticeable? I.E If a map gets X on the rating scale, it gets X amounts of rep, assigned by the map reviewer, of course. Although that, too, has obvious flaws. I'm just fielding alternate ideas.
Agreed!:thumbs_up:

The rating system needs to be more noticeable. I think the whole map displaying thing is just too large.
However, every part is essential and there is little that can be done.

We could, however, not mix the Map Author's name with the Submitter's name. The submitter should be changed to Details, before "Uploaded".

Level 37
Rao Dao Zao said:
I think there should be an entirely seperate category for 'singleplayer' maps. No matter what style of singleplayer map it is, it should go into this one hole. Because really, it's a totally different playing field from anything else -- not to mention there's not that many of them, altogether.
I agree and most of those single player maps are campaigns. There were a own category for campaigns couple of months ago. I wonder where it went?

Level 7
Ye, single player needs to be separated. Look at the campaign section. There's some sharpshooter demo there and a dozen of multiplayer maps. Some campaigns, like Med.MapGuy's campaigns, lack a preview picture. As for Med's campaigns, they lack proper description and moderator rating. I know it's subjective, but I think most old players will agree they are one of the best, if not THE best, custom campaigns ever made for WC3. Instead of being distinguished, they lie on the bottom of that dump. To sum up, it needs cleaning and separating, someone authorised, should take care of it.

Several weeks ago I PM-ed Ralle about that (about Med.MapGuy's campaigns), but no reply so far :/

Level 34
Well, I know me and Septimus have been rather active reviewing maps and stuff. I don't think it'd be overly hard, tbh. It's doable, and has been needed to be done for a long time.
Time for what exactly?

I don't have a lot of time for moderating. Right now I have about a few hours a week. It should open up after July, but I will also be gone for three weeks. Most of our moderators are similar. I know Firelord is gone right now.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Time for what exactly?

I don't have a lot of time for moderating. Right now I have about a few hours a week. It should open up after July, but I will also be gone for three weeks. Most of our moderators are similar. I know Firelord is gone right now.

I wasn't making reference to moderators, I was simply saying that a rule re-draft has been long overdue.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
(...) There were a own category for campaigns couple of months ago. I wonder where it went?
The campaign has it's own label now, they are no longer separated.

By the way, I would like to renew the labels as well since they are no longer organized that way.

Map Categories:
  • Lord of the Rings: Is your map's lore based on J.R.R. Tolkien's novel, Lord of the Rings? If yes, this is the right category for your map.
  • Medieval/Warcraft (I suggested the name change earlier in this thread): If your map is not based on Lord of the Rings, and it has sword-fighting, archery, or anything medieval related, this is the right category for it.
  • Modern Warfare: This category is meant for maps who contain fighting elements of our present world, like tanks. Red Alert-based maps are a perfect example of Modern Warfare (this still applies should they contain fantasy elements).
  • Space and Aliens: Whenever your map is about space, this is definitely the category for your map.

Please provide your input for categories.

Level 17
I think the current map upload rules are okay, the categories are okay too, but the human factor is definitely a problem. I mean, there are a lot of junk maps in the map resource section simply because people don't read the rules. In my opinion you should try to figure out something to make them read the rules so the number of non-english, nondescript, multi-uploaded maps could decrease.

One thing I don't like is that maps will be forgotten once they get off the first page of the most recent maps.
A feature which would randomly show old maps would be nice so older maps would receive rating, comments, feedback, suggestions.

Level 14
I know that my opinion my not be heeded, as I'm not a mod or even all that well known, but I agree with you Rui that the map system needs completely new categories.
I would suggest making categories for the major themes, such as Anime (like it or not, Hive has a ridiculous amount of anime maps), Lord of the Rings, Singleplayer/campaign, RPG, Starcraft, Star Wars, and then the Hero based maps like Hero Defense and things like that.
I mean I know most of those are categories already, from what I read of the rules, but they're not categories that you can actually limit the maps to. So far the only categories you can limit the maps to are Other, LotR, Modern Warfare, Space and Aliens, and Medieval.
Also I agree that stricter rules need to be put in place so that the plethora of useless maps are either a) upgraded or b) discarded.

Level 31
For me, I had tested most of the map and certainly agree most of them violating the rules of the forum such as not using a suitable category.

Yesterday, I was checking all those melee map and notice some of it doesn't match with it's category.

And sometimes, it kinda suprise me when some map with lot's of bug and error could get rating 5 from a user.

Here is some suggestion to improve the map system.

1) Make that only user with 50+ post able to vote for a map. (Some people just register at our website with multiply account just to vote their own map to make their map look better and purposly vote the rest of the other map with rating 1. Making a user with only 50+ post able to vote might stop such a plague)
2) Map without or lack of information/description should be rejected right away.
3) The map summitter must be the author of the map (Map should be rejected right away if the map summitter ain't the author of the map, this it to prevent a same map being approve over and over again. I notice that some map summit by different user are the same map with different version or same version, 1 of the example for it is Moo Moo map which had been summit at least 4 times, 2 of it been delete after I inform it to masterhaosis.)
4) Map that are double post, triple post, quadruple post should be rejected right away. (This would remind them to use the update button instead)
5) Different map that had same preview should had different title. This is to avoid confusion. For example, Star Wars 1 v1.00 and Star Wars 2 v1.00 instead of Star Wars v1.00 and Star Wars v2.00

1) Make that only user with 50+ post able to vote for a map. (Some people just register at our website with multiply account just to vote their own map to make their map look better and purposly vote the rest of the other map with rating 1. Making a user with only 50+ post able to vote might stop such a plague)

The problem with a post count restriction is that it encourages spam. Especially if it's as high as 50. I'd say a post count of 5 would be better, as you'd have 1-2 posts in the introductions forum and then 3-4 more in other forums helping.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
10 reputation points is not elitist in my opinion. It filters multi-accounts for more rating.
It is easier to get a post count of 5. Make a post in introduction, a few here and there and that's it.
It's not as boring as getting 10 reputation points =P

Level 37
I think it would be fine to have that 10 rep point thing. It really helps and I'm sure of it. Elitish? Well, I don't care about ship maps, do you? They should be at least somehow working not just another maps. Also with this rep thing, it's somehow ascertain that no more shit maps comes because people need to have that 10 rep.

Well then, what is shit map? I give you couple examples: a map without description or it's lacking in many way or it's not by the creator. However, if he/her has a permission to upload it to here then it's fine. Currently it's just stupid to see every second week someone post a new version of dota or other game even it's not by him/her.

I think it will reduce hugely map uploading, perhaps even 75% and that's alot. It also means people to be more active at forums not just in map section.

Also, there is one more thing. Some guys are uploading same maps everyday, which that map will be in the first page. It's somekind of abuse perhaps. I think there should be somekind of limit. At least if you are going to upload same map again, it should be next version and somehow better than the old one(bug fixes, new features, etc.).

~Send us your thoughts!
Ownerer of 17 maps and active at map section.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
I agree.
2) Map without or lack of information/description should be rejected right away.
Schamhaare für Hitler! We're not Nazi's, lets not behave like one; maps without descriptions shouldn't be rejected nor should they be allowed; a period of 7 days should be given for the map creator to provide a description.
3) The map summitter must be the author of the map (Map should be rejected right away if the map summitter ain't the author of the map, this it to prevent a same map being approve over and over again. I notice that some map summit by different user are the same map with different version or same version, 1 of the example for it is Moo Moo map which had been summit at least 4 times, 2 of it been delete after I inform it to masterhaosis.)
Once again, I don't agree. I know people who ask friends to submit maps, that's the bottom line. When someone tests the map and looks in the credits to find that it wasn't created by the submitter, and there is no note as to who creator is on the Hive's download page, the map should be deleted. NOT solely because he wasn't the creator, because he hasn't given credit to the author.
4) Map that are double post, triple post, quadruple post should be rejected right away. (This would remind them to use the update button instead)
Lots of maps needed to be double/tripple/whatever posted before the Hive updated it's systems; we'd lose the very first maps that were uploaded to the hive. Although, maps that have been double posted since the Hive had a update function is understandable; however I do know that some maps are tripple posted because they have different 'versions' (such as are you intelligent /w music, are you intelligent /without music, are you intelligent low KB version).
5) Different map that had same preview should had different title. This is to avoid confusion. For example, Star Wars 1 v1.00 and Star Wars 2 v1.00 instead of Star Wars v1.00 and Star Wars v2.00
I don't really understand this one; do you mean different maps should have different previews, different versions of the maps should have different previews or what?

Well, regardless, I disagree with all the points I've said (I don't really understand this one; do you mean different maps should have different previews, different versions of the maps should have different previews or what?). Maps should be allowed the freedom to have whatever 'map preview' they want -- you do mean the image, right? -- and I don't believe it'd reduce confusion at all by making them do what you've said.

I don't think a post count is fitting, be it 5 or 5000.
Reputation would work better here. A reputation of 10 points is more than enough.
I also don't agree with this. Although I've been somewhat lucky getting rep -- 52 in 3~ weeks whoop whoop -- I know there are lots of people that don't get repped very easily. There are lots of terrainers with high rep when, and lets be honest, some of them shouldn't have it.

Map makers, generally, have a lot less rep than the Terrainers and, in some respects, maps are a lot harder. Don't get me wrong, I respect the Terrainers; although I believe that their section is way over-repped.

If we put this into context of what we're discussing, Rep wouldn't work. It's hard enough as is to get it, let alone having a minimum to do things on the site.

Level 17
Maps without descriptions are eyesores. I hate to see maps like that in the maps section..
I don't think nondescript maps should be rejected, but people shouldn't be able to press the upload button before writing at least a 30-40 word description to their maps in the first place.
One should also sort his map into at least one category before being able to click on the upload button.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Guys, it's about time we start worrying about the map types/labels.

Suggest your map types/labels here, please, or suggest separating/merging and most important of all, their descriptions! Correct me if I'm wrong in any of these too.
  • Aeon of Strife (AoS): AoS is a popular map type that was brought to Warcraft by a map named Aeon of Strife. A very well known map of this type is DotA.
    AoS is a map type where you have 2 AI/Trigger-controlled computers that constantly send creeps from a base in their possession, in order to fight each other. Each team has an equal number of players, whose objective is to hire one of many different heroes and defeat the opposite team. In case the hero dies, it will revive.
    Examples: Aeon of Strife; Age of Myths; Defense of the Ancients (DotA) Allstars.

• Altered Melee: Changed Melee maps to add new features. A good example would be Warcraft IV.
    The Altered Melee maps are common nowadays. They are usually created for the purpose of adding new races or a variety of new elements to the game.
    Examples: Creep Rebellion, Eternal Chaos, Warcraft IV

• Arena: This map type is very common. You pick a hero and, together with your team (or just you) you enter an arena to fight creeps.
    Examples: (NEEDING POPULAR ARENAS FOR EXAMPLES)

• Campaign: Manipulatable with the Editor ever since the arrival of the Frozen Throne. A very good example would be Return of the Dragons by Darky28.
    A campaign is a set of missions that reveal a story chosen or created by the author. They are usually led by a single or multiple main characters. Please do NOT categorize individual maps as Campaigns.
    Examples: Nature's Call - Return of the Dragons, Return of Alisia Dragoon, Wanderers of Sorceria

• Capture the Flag (CTF): Capture the Flag speaks for itself. Any map in which you have to capture a flag in order to win the game is suitable for this label.
    Examples: (NEEDING POPULAR ARENAS FOR EXAMPLES)

• Cinematic: Cinematics are like movies/films, you do not play a game. Instead, you watch a story chosen/created by the author.
    In Blizzard's campaigns these map types were known as "Interludes".
    Examples: Creatures of the Night, Cult of the Damned, Shipwrecked

• Defense / Survival: In this type of maps you have to survive waves of enemies that are thrown at you constantly.

• Escape / Maze: Escape a maze or pass series of traps. Only then will you achieve victory.

• Footmen Wars / Footmen Frenzy: You own a main in which footmen constantly spawn. You can upgrade your main in order to spawn better units, and you usually own a hero to guide your forces.
    Examples: Footmen Frenzy, LotR Frenzy

• Hero Arena:
  • Life of a Peasant (LoaP):
  • Melee:
  • Mini-Game:
  • Offense:
  • Role Playing Game (RPG):
  • Shooting / FPS:
  • Strategy / Risk:
  • Template / Terrain:
  • Tower Defense/Tower Wars (TD and Maul):
  • Miscellaneous/Other:

Tell me if it should be changed. The description sure is a bit large.

Last edited:
Level 4
Nuff=Enough but cooooler :) And template/terrain is maps that aren't actually meant for place but to show of fancy terrain and such, or to provide a template for future maps.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Ralle apparently forgot to post here. He has started to make a few changes in the Map Section and he has started to merge. If you want more changes, this is the time, I doubt he'll work on it again.

EDIT: I have finished a few more. Please send your suggestions!

Last edited:
I have made a script that will remove all maps from campaigns and add all files that ends with .w3n. I guess that takes care of that.

When I make the new spells section, it will contain template maps instead of the maps section.

I had to reupload my campaign as your script kinda broke the download link. After I reuploaded it, it was fine.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
To check weather a map is protected or not is easy if you can make the right scripts.

Most common form of protection is listfile deletion / tinkering from the MPQ archieve, thus a simple check if the archive has that file and if it is valid will be enough to get if that protection type was used as without that file the map will definatly not load.
However not all protection does that so a more advanced intergity check is needed where it tests if key files exist or make sense (very basic checks) since if they do not the map will fail to load. I do not see such a test being demanding also (next to being preformed on all the maps this site has).

WC3seach used a much more basic version that worked well but obviously it could be improved.

Last edited:

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Would it not be simpler to leave it with the resource moderators checking if the map is protected or not? It's not *that* hard of a job, and wouldn't in all honesty add that much time onto the reviewing process.

Level 8
10 reputation point is a LOT. Unless you repwhore around the forums and take part in meaningless conversations here and there or do Challanges you'll hardly get any rep-points. I agree with Pyritie that it would make this place more elitist.

I agree wholeheartedly with emperor_d3st on this. I would still be on 2 rep if Ralle had not repped me [he reps at +9 btw]. However, I think that idea is rightfully dead.

For the types, I think there should be a dedicated Space section too. An example of a popular cinematic is the lone footman.

I also support the idea of enforcing a minimum description limit.

I need to sleep...

Level 10
You need to only have ONE map of a certain name. For example, you have around 30 (possibly more) Run Kitty Run maps in the database. You should delete them all, and keep the best one (they are all copies of the original Run Kitty Run). Another good example, are the Uther Parties. Delete Uther Party Q and U, and keep V. The best example (by far) is Footmen Frenzy. Keep only the best Footmen Frenzy. With this, I don't mean deleting EVERY single Footmen Wars map. Keep the best versions of Footmen Reloaded, Footmen Fury, Footmen Frenzy, etc, but delete all the remakes of the same map.

EDIT: For the protection script, check the following:

1. war3map.j file in the folder called 'scripts'
2. war3map.wtg deleted (or blank)
3. war3mapUnits.doo deleted
4. checking war3map.w3i for corruption (sometimes blank, sometimes has incorrect syntax)

I think that covers the main protection types, though there are some others.

Level 17
Well, 1 screenshot doesn't really tell you much about the map. You would need at least 6-8 and even if you use high compression one screenshot would take up around 80kb size. And screenshots would be viewed much more times than the maps themselves == lot of extra strain on the server.

On the other hand:
I think a good description and a good review says much, much more than a bunch of screenshots, so people should just write a proper description to their maps and that's all.

If you still want your screenshots then compress them and upload them to photobucket or imageshack or some other free image-hosting site and paste the link into your description.

If you still want your screenshots then compress them and upload them to photobucket or imageshack or some other free image-hosting site and paste the link into your description.

Or use

Level 24
Simple,but half of those uploaders wont even search for a filefront or Imageshack.

Let's face it a bit,uploaders arent even in our membership,they just submit a resource then leave and only return to upload another one,they probably wont even view this thread or the new changes.

Our daily members dont submit much.

Me for example,I have tons of maps,but I dont upload them,I keep them for me and Epic-War.

Status
Not open for further replies.