• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
I suggest that every map should have only one category.

Why this? Because there is huge amount of maps that have been putted to every single category. It's annoying to find specific if there's lot of maps that should not go into this category where the specific map is. For example, if you trying to find RPG style map there's lot of TD and other maps.

But it's up to you guys, what do you think?

Level 32
When our intrepid webmaster implements the new map resource section (no promise on the time frame) map (and all resource) categories will be far more flexible and serchable.

The problem of excessive and/or improper category abuse will also be addressed. All map resource moderators (in addition to only administrators) will always be able to set the proper category even if an author has mis-categorized it.

Level 34
When our intrepid webmaster implements the new map resource section (no promise on the time frame) map (and all resource) categories will be far more flexible and serchable.

The problem of excessive and/or improper category abuse will also be addressed. All map resource moderators (in addition to only administrators) will always be able to set the proper category even if an author has mis-categorized it.

Haha Wolver ze Bot made a error weeeh! :grin:

BtT: I always think the searching is annoying. Especially in Wc3C, if you type erh like ''Undead Assault 2'' you get loads of other maps. :ugly: And the searched map is somewhere else. I think we should have a searching machine like erh google or something like that, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.