• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Resources Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ok so anyways i was just going through the resaurce section and heres a few things about it i dont really like:
1. Not enough items for a page. Thats why i like wc3sear.ch, they have thousands of things but i never have a hard time searching through them because i just set it up so everything shows on one page.
2. There are many maps and resaurces that dont have icons, i think an icon should be a requirement or the item is removed no matter how good it is.

For the Maps section only
3. The maps dont tell you how many players there for, why not do something like at wc3campaigns and require that a resauce be uploaded with (X) Title of Map with the X being the number of players the map supports.
4. I noticed that on al the maps theres a lot of space under the name of the map with nothing in it. Have you guys considered putting the map description in there so that downloaders can just skim through and find the map they want?
5. Also, you have to sort through maps based on category. I think it would be cool if you guys had another category entitled All that would let you search through all the maps, regardless of their category.

Status
Not open for further replies.