• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maps and Resources Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello everyone.

I'm here to suggest a few things to make it more comfortable to navigate Maps and Resources. But why? Because the Maps and Resources screen has a search engine form, however, if you use it, it will search across the forum rather than just Maps and Resources. Adding a specific search engine on the Maps and Resources screen make be more comfortable.
And on the categories screen, you need I think go to Keyword & Filter Search to go to a page with specific search. I wish that you to add a specific search engine to the category screens, to make navigation easier and more comfortable.

Level 9
Go to the section you want to search, hit 'Keyword & Filter Search...', then select which resource type you want and you are good to go.

I know that.
What I wish to do is add search forms that I mentioned. Type shortcut ideas. Shortcut search form, to avoid having to access several pages to search.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.