• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
I couldn't have not agree more of what the outcome came into be, I believe Manny could have won if Floyd wouldn't stop hugging, cheap counter-attack-move, and backing out against the combo hits from Pacman.

It was a rough fight, hopefully this could end the cheesy gossips and no more rematch(es), unless proven otherwise.

What do you guys think? did Manny deserve to win or Floyd?

Mayweather is gay , he loves Pacquiao .
11175007_831183226978314_842687043798133270_n.jpg

We all know that Pacquiao is more aggressive, BOXING IS DEAD !!!
It is obvious that Manny is the winner, but because the judges are biased, damn !!!

Manny Pacquiao is the winner, I don't say that because I'm Filipino so Manny is the winner for me, but it's too OBVIOUS !!! If someone uploads the replay, you better watch it !!! and analyze it !!!
Damn ... -_-
Even some americans are disappointed on this fight .... FIGHT OF THE CENTURY GOES TO FIGHT OF HUGGING AND RUNNING

Level 49
like what i said
scoring is based on PUNCHES LANDED. not PUNCHES THROWN.

pacman may have thrown a lot of punches but did they all land?

its his strategy, he obviously knows how powerful pacman's punches are. if you are in floyd's place, are you gonna go head on against manny's fists? of course not right?

ye grendel is right. Even though most would agree that Pacman was playing more offensively (which is a lot more entertaining and stimulating as a viewer), as far as boxing scores go--Floyd won by turtling. To be fair, that is his style--and I don't mean to discredit him or that tactic. It is definitely boring, but he was playing to win.

I wanted Pacquiao to win, but sadly that didn't happen. :( But it was still a decent result--I didn't expect a KO unless it was coming from Pacquiao, and the fight was close. It retained Mayweather's record, Pacquiao still is very well-respected in the world (maybe even more after this fight), and both of the boxers came out with some good $$. Although, it has to look bad for boxing as a sport--this fight attracted a lot of ppl who don't normally watch boxing (myself included), and a lot of people were disappointed with the results. The general public probably expected a knockout or a very offensive back-and-forth match, but meh, I guess that is why we have UFC.

Level 30
Very true. Pacman takes on the Offensive, while the most secured strategy for Mayweather is Defense, Hit and Run as everyone says. If I were on Floyd's feet I'm really sure I wouldn't tackle Pacman head to toe, there should be a tactic to survive the round against a heavy hitter like him, or should the enemy boxer have enough guts to fight Manny on close corners. cough* Marquez cough

As for Pacman, we do know he can put up a lot of punches and enough stamina to keep up the quick dodge and counter of Floyd, and yeah as much as we wanted him to win, there should be enough analysis or result that Manny manage to hit him hard, either bleeding, or weeping.

Anyhow, May 3 is gonna be quite another memorable day for me.
*cries in the corner with a pacman action figure.

Level 30
I just hope this is fake and would not cause a bad uproar from a lot of fans, sure the guy who uploaded this photo had gone viral for the last 2 days already, I mean if a diploma in my country can be made illegally, and a lot paper artifacts from antique stores can be bootlegged, then what about other paper works?

Whether its true or not, I just want a good boxing match where the audiences are in both sides of the boxers and cheering them for the game, unlike today's standards. Dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.