• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making nuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
could u help me at making nuke im not good editor im learing editing and im noob at making upgrades and spells ok so i will tell u how i want my nuke to look building named nuke silo is able to be builded after event peral harborg attack and USA joining war in that building ppł can build nuke upgrade after nuke upgrade they can mąkę nuclear bomber which can drop only one nuke then it dies also every player can mąkę 1 nuclear bomber in gamę pls tell me everything what to do excatly tell me where to go also tell me which things are Tigers and which upgrades dónt use hard words AS my english isnt good

San

San

Level 32
00cc14c394fab926cfbbe020073bf708_105259.jpg

Level 24
I suggest you to go to the request section.
Here we help you with the problems that have occured to you or to guide you trough a very painful proces...
What you are asking here is neither.

Either learn how to use the editors, or request someone to make it...

Ah, you guys aren't very nice. His english isn't very good. I think he wants flame strike, doom, and a slow motion giant mortar explosion all at once. To do this, you can just damage everything in an area. There is a GUI trigger for this. The use all of the special effects at the same time. You might want to use a large dummy to make the mortar explosion big. If you have no idea what I am talking about then google search "hiveworkshop ... and

Dummy units
Special effect
custom spells
GUI for beginners"

That should get you everything you need. Good luck!

Level 24
Sorry Legal_Ease, but I guess you have to re-read his post.
Lets start with the line he will just stop reading: "To do this, you can just damage everything in an area."
He has not enough experience to have an idea of how to do that (properly) and that is the same for all the other things you mentioned.

The solution to this is either
1, Make someone else make it.
2, Learn about the editors first.

The step after 2 will be to learn about dummy units, special effects, custom spells and tutorials for how to work with them.
But that is the step after 2.

"Could you help me make spell resembling a nuke. I'm not good at using the warcraft 3 editor, as I am still learning. This includes making upgrades and spells. So instead I will tell you how I want my nuke to look and function. I have a building named Nuke Silo in my map, I want it to only be buildable after an event called "Pearl Harbor", which subsequently causes the US to join the second world war. In the Nuke Silo, the player can research a nuke upgrade, which allows them to drop a nuclear bomb. After the bomb is dropped, the silo dies to prevent further nukes to be used by that player. Each player can only make and use one Nuke each game. Please tell me everything I need to do to make this happen, including triggers, and please do so in simple English as I am not very good at the language."

Fixed it for you.

Sorry Legal_Ease, but I guess you have to re-read his post.
Lets start with the line he will just stop reading: "To do this, you can just damage everything in an area."
He has not enough experience to have an idea of how to do that (properly) and that is the same for all the other things you mentioned.

The solution to this is either
1, Make someone else make it.
2, Learn about the editors first.

The step after 2 will be to learn about dummy units, special effects, custom spells and tutorials for how to work with them.
But that is the step after 2.

You are totally right. I was just trying to be nice and suggest he uses google to find the answer since we have no idea what he is talking about. The_Silent did a great job translating. I was totally off on what I thought he wanted. But my advice is still the same. Only now, I suggest googling:

"hiveworkshop

+GUI for beginners
+Basic Triggers
+simple gui spells
+picked unit"

Basically, emil23, you will need to have a spell called Nuke. When a unit casts "nuke," then you can pick all units of type Silo and destroy the picked unit. It's going to take a lot of learning. Stick with it though and you will be able to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.