• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I cant make an upgrade cost more than 99,999 gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i have created a upgrade that allows the building of a nuclear silo, and it is able too launch powerful nukes. Since this is an end game upgrade i want to make it really expensive but the object editor stops me at 99,999 gold. Since the pople have fast harvesting 99,999 gold would be too small for an endgame upgrade so if someone could please tell me how to get it to cost more than 99,999 gold it would be greatly appreciated.
I will give +rep (if you tell me how to do it)

Level 6
Hold the shift key and dubble click on the gold cost this will allow you to set it up to 1 billion (maximum amount of gold you can have in wc3) The shift key overrides wc3 defaults alowing you to set it above the normal maximums and sometimes to use negative numbers.

Hope that helps.

• Love
Reactions: XMI
Status
Not open for further replies.