• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nuclear attack AOE spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,

I have downloaded nuke silo + map model from HIVE.
Now i would like to have an AOE(blue aoe circle like from blizzard etc) spell which would allowed to this nuke silo to launch a slow nuclear missile (model includes explosion+sounds) in Arc trajectory at AOE circle target and be able to destroy trees + units/buildings.

i tried many non trigger ways. First i tried Cluster rocket spell with use 1 projectile only but whatever projectile speed i am using i am unable to change speed of projectile as its too fast and it hits target in 1s no matter how far it is. I tried to modify all Cluster rocket option to achieve my point but no joy.

Then i tried Blizzard and similar AOE spells but he dont have art - Missile Art and when i chose Nuke missile model, set Arc and speed it still didnt work as it should

No i am using Acid Bomb which is fine and works as i intended but lacks this AOE circle of targeting + must be always targeted at some unit (when i change Targets to terrain only for example it still asks to select a unit to attack in game)

Some advice please?

Status
Not open for further replies.