• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make your own langue

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY GUESS WHAT YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN LANGUE IN THIS THREAD

RULES!
Q. lol there are rules?
A. yes >:p

#1 it must be able to speak in it in rwal life
#2 you can make up new letters and sounds
#3 CANT BE PRE EXISTING!!!!!
#4 Dun be stupid and use a school langue your mates made up like smosh, double dutch, pig latin..... dun be stupid like that please....
#5 HAVE FUN!!!!!

and if possible make a new microsoft sam voice for it 2 ^^
eg.
Replace Microsoft Same With
I Speak Yunil Yuin and he speack Yunil HAVE FUN!

Level 26
FUCK YES I ALWAYS WANTED MY OWN LANGUE.

Level 19
hbisusagfkasdhfasudilfhsejikwfbnfh we uofwehnfcuoi ddfjkfjgj gjggjjgjgjgjgjgjgjjggioj;searsljkl vdklksdff lsflkodksoriisrjriknerpenisjsfgkse rjkasercjnjnsfdsdfjlbfeerjh hrebfbhbafsdbhbhasdfhba sdfhbsdfhas bhefw fbhsdfhbsdajfbhasdfjsd
BEST LANGUE EVER!!!

Level 35
Men vinca alesa Elendi.

Oun ales lie hen leos helia?

Hahaha...dan-anglodi....alesa vei frala. Dei oun ananes lous lie dan alesaf fleisevarev palu lero?

_______

My language is Elendi

How are you on this day?

Hahaha...nonenglish...it is most fun. But how do you know that you will not be sliced for this?

HEY LOL ITS MYSPACEBARBROKE I NVER NEW YOU WERE ON THE HIVE o.0 lol you made my friends list full D:
hbisusagfkasdhfasudilfhsejikwfbnfh we uofwehnfcuoi ddfjkfjgj gjggjjgjgjgjgjgjgjjggioj;searsljkl vdklksdff lsflkodksoriisrjriknerpenisjsfgkse rjkasercjnjnsfdsdfjlbfeerjh hrebfbhbafsdbhbhasdfhba sdfhbsdfhas bhefw fbhsdfhbsdajfbhasdfjsd
uhm look at the rules ...... you did not compluy to any of em and the other guy you eed to announce what langue ect

yah... i knew people would do this this is why i didnt post this 3 mnths ago untill i thought every1 was ready you just acted like a baby q.q

My language is Elendi

How are you on this day?

Hahaha...nonenglish...it is most fun. But how do you know that you will not be sliced for this?
well to avoid getting in trouble just dun use that langue any where else lol and youve gutta say what each letter represents and how to say em o.0 using english letter eg... A = ae xD

Level 16
¡Vaya! ¡Yo quiero aprender a hablar en Elendi! ¡Parece un idioma genial! :D
Oh, ¡maldita mierda! Me acabo de acordar que el español sí es un idioma existente.
Bueno, mala suerte.
hehehe... Creo que nadie entendió lo que dije... >.> .. <.< .. ^.^
¿Acaso no hay nadie aquí que me pueda enseñar cómo hablar en Elendi?
Yo espero que sí... xD

¡Nos vemos luego! :D

Level 8
Hlelo, my neam is Jsos, and I'm a migac aidcdt. I leik to paly Wfacarrt Tehre.

Translation: Hello, my name is Joss, and I'm a magic addict. I liek to play Warcraft Three. If anyone can spot what I did to make this language, I'll give 'em rep!

P.S. Since there could be SOOOOOOO many variations on how to say the words, this is a type-only language, and much to complex and random for speech.

P.P.S. That was also a hint, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.