• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

make to a program to work with jass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have one question.Its possible make a program compatible with jass, my idea is create many heroes or neutrals but the map cant support a ground quantity of heroes or neutrals. my idea is create a big data but with a program just push using jass just the data that just use in the map and not big data with heros or neutrals that you dont use to simplify the map. Its possible?

Level 10
Well, wc3 is a program that is compatible with jass, so clearly making such program is possible. I didn't really understand what you're trying to achieve. It would be easier to answer if you could rephrase your idea in shorter sentences and more detail.

Level 5
Ok I have an example you have 1000 heros but its a big data and just need 5 heroes o 10 heroes so dont need the 1000 heros in the map just like to assemble the necessary heroes and generate the map. its more easy make this and not generate bug o lag in map just the specific data for use. So its possible?

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I don't think it is possible.

I am not an expert with these things like Jass, but if your suggestion worked, it would be possible to make mmorpgs in Warcraft what is not possible, as far as I understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.