• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

my hero experience wouldn't gained when killing neutrals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm a newbie and i want to ask some of this questions..:
1.my hero experience wouldn't gained when killing neutrals, how to fix it?:goblin_jawdrop:
2.when i opened a map with a jass and saved it the jass disabled,why:vw_wtf:
3.How to make a jass at world editor??:con:

Level 6
[trigger=Solution]MyTrigger
Events
Unit - Creep 0000 <gen> dies
Conditions
((killing unit) is Hero) equals yes
Actions
Hero - Add 50 experience to (killing unit), show level-up graphics[/trigger]
2. No idea.
3. Idk about jass, but there are some useful tools and tutorials for jass.

Level 14
1. Are you heroes level 5 or higher? Then you should do this:
Heroes past level 5 by creeping
Normally heroes stop gaining experience when they have reached level 5, but it's actually very easy to change those limits.
Go to "Advanced" -> "Gameplay Constants"
Tick "Use Custom Gameplay Constants"
Find the field called "Hero XP Gained - Creep Reduction Table"
This is the table where you can see how much experience you get on each level. As default it's set to "80,70,60,50,0" which we can put in a table like this:
1 - 80%
2 - 70%
3 - 60%
4 - 50%
5 - 0%
So by changing the 5th limit to 40% instead, you will be enabled to reach level 6. Then at level 6,7,8,9,10 you will still receive 40% experience so you might want to add more values to it.
From here
2. I'm guessing that you're not using JNGP which is used for vJass.
3. Make any trigger. While the trigger is selected, go to Edit -> Convert to Custom Text. Alternatively, you can use Jass with GUI by using Custom Script.
Ex:
  • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true

Status
Not open for further replies.