• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Lore & Legends: A Custom Campaign Series By OutsiderXE

Level 28
OutsiderXE Presents
LaL_Logo.png

The Official Reforged Update to the classic campaigns, including AI powered voice over!

• 3 unique custom campaigns with Action-RPG, point & click adventure and classic RTS/RPG gameplay.
  • 25 single-player missions, 131 quests, around 20 hours of playtime
  • High quality terrain and cinematics, supported by many custom assets, optimized for Classic SD
  • Fully voice-overed, powered by AI voices created from Warcraft franchise games
  • Based on the novels Lord of the Clans, Day of the Dragon and The Last Guardian

LotC_MiniTitle.png
lotc_01.jpg
lotc_02.jpg
lotc_03.jpg
Thrall's Origin
Action RPG
Extensive customization
Follow the story of Thrall, Son of Durotan. Learn about his humble beginnings as slave to warchief of the Horde.
Play an action RPG where you can master unique survival skills and master powerful combat mechanics.
Choose from over 15 custom abilities, 14 unique upgrades, and 9 powerful companions to fit your playstyle.

DotD_MiniTitle.png
dotd_01.jpg
dotd_02.jpg
dotd_03.jpg
Aftermath of the Second War
RTS/RPG Gameplay
Morality System
Follow the events that lead to the liberation of Grim Batol and the rescue of Alexstrasza, the Dragonqueen.
Experience time-proven Warcraft 3 gameplay. A classic mix RTS and RPG.
Play many optional quests that offer both good and evil playstyles. Complete all optional quests as a bad guy and see what happens!

TLG_MiniTitle.png
tlg_01.jpg
tlg_02.jpg
tlg_03.jpg
Khadgar's Origin
RPG and Puzzles
Immersive Environments
Follow the path of Khadgar. Learn how his apprenticeship to the most powerful mage of Azeroth changed the fate of the world.
Play a unique mix of role-playing game and point & click adventure. Fight enemies, improve your abilities and solve puzzles.
Experience an immersive camera system, and dive deep into the Swamp of Sorrows, the capital city of Stormwind, or the mysterious ivory tower Karazhan.

And announcing...

OBaH_MiniTitle.png
obah_01.jpg
obah_02.jpg
obah_03.jpg
Tirion and Eitrigg
Point & Click Adventure
Choices Matter
Follow the story of Tirion Fordring, and how an unexpected act of honor challenges his most fundamental beliefs.
Play a classic point & click adventure with puzzles and dialogue options.
Choose blood or honor! Decide the fate of the people around you and experience multiple endings.

A Message from OutsiderXE
I first started working on Lord of the Clans in 2002, born out of passion for Warcraft lore. This passion has also created Day of the Dragon and The Last Guardian, and I have been maintaining them to the best of my ability. The recent updates include the culmination of everything that has come before... So it's time to look into the future.

Lore & Legends is not just a rebranding for all of my existing Warcraft 3 campaigns. It also marks the start of a new generation of custom campaigns. This new generation will benefit from decades of experience with the Warcraft 3 editor, but also take advantage of new features that weren't possible in the game before, like HD graphics or new UI elements. And thanks to modern advances in AI, we can now implement voice over with good quality and reasonable effort. Of Blood and Honor is only the (new) beginning. Theree are many more stories to tell.

Attachments

• LaL_Logo.png
    LaL_Logo.png
    327.1 KB · Views: 145
Level 11
I have been meaning to replay all your campaigns for a while now, the timing of these updates is perfect! Going to play them ASAP!

Level 28
Cool! The voices sound quite realistic for being AI generated!

I guess you did not need to pay $800 per project or so for getting AI to do this work like we had when we voiced Dwarf Campaign and Gnoll Campaign with real voice actors.
Yes. I was considering it for a long time and even calculated the costs but i am glad AI has advanced. Its not perfect but it provides decent quality for reasonable cost and effort.