• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Little Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey i'm working on a new map NaZi Zombies Assault on USSR and i need some help, I need a little help with the heroes spawning, i want Player 1 for example to be spawned 1 hero, for player 2 different hero and if i just put them on on their spawning spot it steals the experience. So i want a help with a Trigger that detects if Player 1 is connected then create a hero at that place and that, if hes not don't do it!

Level 4
Look in trigger under conditions. There exists "PlayerSlotStatus" comparison.
This allows you to check if a player is in game or not.

I have one more thing i really need bro, i have nvm too long to explain, so i will make it simple how to make creeps drop gold i mean add them a drop option to the spawned? i dont want it to be like shit "enter a arena" then add gold drop, thats buggy, i want make it from the start this will be 1st rate map trust me! :D

Wait i need help with text also, i suck at writting so can you do a similar one to this one? "Joseph Stalin: Greetings, your reinforcements have arrived, you must destroy The NaZi Headquarters before they finish developing the new secret weapon. Best of luck my Red Army comrades!"

This is the supposed second message that needs to appear but, i need 1 more message saying "Your reinforcements have been delayed and another assault of zombies is coming towards your country"

Last edited by a moderator:
1st, use the "Edit" button before making a double post. It's against site rules.

1st problem. Sorry I didn't understand what you meant. But it would be better if you open a new thread if this is a new problem.

2nd problem. There is an action "Game - Display "message". This allows you to print a game message.

Please think if a short descriptive thread name next time.
As all threads in WEHZ could be named as "need help", it's not descriptive at all.

Level 19
Write what you want the players to know,

you can trigger an item creation system whether it is on chance or it happens on every death.

The event should be;
A unit dies

Add a condition to check if it is a creep

then add your actions
-Get the creep's death location with a variable
-Create an item on that point which is the gold
-remove the location to avoid leaks

EDIT: you should also add the dying creep to a unit type variable too instead of using 'triggering unit'

Status
Not open for further replies.