• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I Need Help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I need help with the following!!!!!
---------------------------------------
Making a Doom 3 map, and need someone to help make certain Triggers,spawning, and spells (When it comes to those 3 I'm bad at em both)

Spawning: Demon spawn at Delta Portal

Spells: I made a few spells myself (3) but those were easy (since they were summoning spells) But I need spells for the Marines (night vision, running, stuff like that)

Triggers: The spawning triggers mostly.

Gates: I made a lot of gates, BUT I want it to be openable only be a certain key (EX: For the Alpha Labs, you'll need a Level 6 clearance key)
Help is greatly appreciated.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so what I need help with is with Spawning Triggers (All info on how to do this is needed) How to make it where when you go to a certain point on the map, it tells you your location (EX: When your in Alpha Labs, it would say "Alpha Labs") and how to make Gates open up WITH ONLY KEYS that I've made.

Also, spells with running or nightvision, like on Undead Assault 1.5 (Good job BTW to Illidan:thumbs_up: for an awsome map)

I NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!

(Please elaberat, give steps, on how to create Triggers or spell creation)

Level 8
A question like that would probably be better to ask in the Project Recruitment forum. Although, you might want to give a little more information on the map so people know what they are going to be working on and that it wont be a waste of their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.