• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need some help with this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Spawning: Demon spawn at Delta Portal

Spells: I made a few spells myself (3) but those were easy (since they were summoning spells) But I need spells for the Marines (night vision, running, stuff like that)

Triggers: The spawning triggers mostly.

Gates: I made a lot of gates, BUT I want it to be openable only be a certain key (EX: For the Alpha Labs, you'll need a Level 6 clearance key)
Help is greatly appreciated.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so what I need help with is with Spawning Triggers (All info on how to do this is needed) How to make it where when you go to a certain point on the map, it tells you your location (EX: When your in Alpha Labs, it would say "Alpha Labs") and how to make Gates open up WITH ONLY KEYS that I've made.

Also, spells with running or nightvision, like on Undead Assault 1.5 (Good job BTW to Illidan:thumbs_up: for an awsome map)

I NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!

(Please elaberat, give steps, on how to create Triggers or spell creation)

Level 7
For the location one: Make a region named "alpha lab" covering the entire "alpha lab area". Then make the trigger that displays text "alpha lab" whenever you walk into the region. Also this is the wrong section. It's gonna be move to help zone. Please read forum name.

Level 3
(event - unit)
unit enters region [YourRegion]
(action - game)
text message auto timed
display for owner of triggering unit: "YourZoneHere"

//* spawn trigger *//
(event - unit)
generic unit event => unit dies
(condition - unit-type comparison)
unit-type of (Triggering Unit) Equal to [YourBadGuyCreep]
(action - general)
wait:
Wait 15.00 seconds
(action - unit)
create units facing angle:
create 1 [YourBadGuyCreep] at (position of (triggering unit)) facing default building degrees

//* door w/ clearance trigger *//
(event - unit)
unit enters region [door] //make this region a square that fits the door
(condition - item-type comparison)
type of item carried by hero of type YourKeyItem equal to YourKeyItem
(action - destructible)
Open/Close/Destroy Gate
Open YourGate 0000 <gen>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.