• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lighthouse

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I know it is a VERY simple edit but I think it could be quite useful for somebody who wants to place only the lighthouse without the shipyard.

Update: Completely recreated model, added a proper "Stand Work" animation, a rocky ground and some more particles in the "Death" animation.

v 2.0: Completely recreated model!
v 1.2: Removed unnecessary "Stand Work" animation & changed portrait camera
v 1.1: Fixed position & internal name

Keywords:
Lighthouse, Sea, Ship, Boat, Shipyard, Human
Contents

Lighthouse (Model)

Reviews
DonDustin: the geoset animation of the glass is still wrong.

M

DonDustin: the geoset animation of the glass is still wrong.

Level 5
wasn't this made? it is in the big terrain editor map

frankly i don´t know, it could easily be that someone else already made something like this (because, like i said, it´s a very simple edit), but I didn´t find it in the models section so i decided to upload this (which si my work).

Yepp, its useful, is there a build anim?

by now there isn´t, cause i meant it to be a doodad but i might consider adding one.

Level 14
He he, with this I can active the Lighthouses of Jupiter, Venus, Mart and Mercury and I will possess the power of all the elements!!
I don't think you understand of what I'm talking about...
Anyway, is very useful and good model :)

Level 4
^^ No we don't...
Also the lighthouse is awesome :p, but as it was said, it would be cool if you can put an attachment or lights turning in circles