• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fall Lighthouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya,
three fall lighthouse screen shots; I've also added them to my showcase, accessible through my signature; here they are:

"Fall Lighthouse"
falllighthousemp6.jpg

"Fall Lighthouse II"
falllighthouseiiaf7.jpg

"Fall Lighthouse III"
falllighthouseiiilg7.jpg

Level 8
Lol reminds me a lot of the lighthouse i posted here a while ago :p. I like combination of the fog, rain and sky, gives it a nice dreary look.
I'm not a fan of of the clustered rock cliffs either, but they dont look bad in this picture.
+rep fa sho

Level 34
I find the kind of rocks you used is what doesn't look good. I like using spires not normal ones.

Level 25
A good example of a walkable doodad is the Mushroom doodad for Ashenvale. The pathing is set to none, thus units can walk on it without collision.

Another good example can be a bridge. Since units can walk across it to get from, lets say, one side of a river to the other.
~Craka_J

Level 34
I was kidding. I don't understand why you would make something walkable in an art terrain. What do you call a non-playable map?

Level 4
Very nice, the rain is easy to miss, I'm sure ingame it'd be more obvious since it's animated rather than this still image. The mass amount of rocks could work if you made more variants, custom ones, and add tall bush/grass coming out. Other than that it is definitely good to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.