• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Let's say,a WC4 mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAH
-
WarCraft: Alliance and Horde

-What is W.A.H.?
W.A.H. is an StarCraft II:Heart of the Swarm mod,which is created by StevenLuo.
In main ,this mod contains some melee maps.
-Screenshots:
wah1.jpg

-Videos:

-How to play?
By now WAH 2.0 is available on US, EU, CU server(Korean server is uploading). For SC2 is free now, player can play WAH 2.0 without paying.
1. Register a free Battle-Net account.
Us.battle.net
2. Download the SC2 and install it.
3. Log into the game, click Arcade and get into the Arcade page.
4. Search 'WAH' on the text box of the top right, you will find some melee maps.
5.If u don't understand this above,then watch this guy:

-More Information:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/wah
https://www.facebook.com/wahgame

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
So smooth, is Sc2 engine stronger than world editor ? 'cause this is amazing details.

Level 21
So smooth, is Sc2 engine stronger than world editor ? 'cause this is amazing details.
As far as I know yes

This is awesome,but still not enough to convince me to play SC2
Also,the Starter Edition of SC2 is free,not the full game

Level 21
So if I tell you that the world is flat and you did not know it's news?
Well,it's news to you if you haven't heard of it,but not news to the world or in this case,a site.This isn't breaking new news,since it's obviously old.I don't think it's 'worthy' in the news submission but it shouldn't be closed,just moved to a different section such as one of the Starcraft ones

Well,it's news to you if you haven't heard of it,but not news to the world or in this case,a site.This isn't breaking new news,since it's obviously old.I don't think it's 'worthy' in the news submission but it shouldn't be closed,just moved to a different section such as one of the Starcraft ones
I see just the words "latest updates and news",and i see not the words "latest updates and breaking new news".

Level 32
I think this suits a thread only like many of the other WC3 conversions / mods, especially since this is an older one. It has little value compared to the other news on the front page. Front pages of sites, just like a news paper, are supposed to bring out the highest quality, most intriguing, breaking, etc news.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Why do people keep with the old int agi and str model of WC3. There are so many other ways to customize progression in SC2.

Also SC2 Starter Edition supports playing all Arcade maps. If you want to use StarCraft II Editor you need to buy any StarCraft II game. Any StarCraft II game will give you access to all resources in the editor including the campaign assets for StarCraft II releases you do not own yet. All StarCraft II releases are stand alone, even if the old Heart of the Swarm disk release says it requires Wings of Liberty it should not physically require it.

Level 21
Why do people keep with the old int agi and str model of WC3. There are so many other ways to customize progression in SC2.

Also SC2 Starter Edition supports playing all Arcade maps. If you want to use StarCraft II Editor you need to buy any StarCraft II game. Any StarCraft II game will give you access to all resources in the editor including the campaign assets for StarCraft II releases you do not own yet. All StarCraft II releases are stand alone, even if the old Heart of the Swarm disk release says it requires Wings of Liberty it should not physically require it.
Because it's a mod based on WC3,it's supposed to have the str,ag and int from WC3

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Because it's a mod based on WC3,it's supposed to have the str,ag and int from WC3
The only reason WC3 had those was because it was originally intended to be a RPG of sorts and people were fond of such stat systems back then. Functionally it meant very little in WC3 as base stats and stat gains converted into properties and property gains per level while the attributes from items could also be converted into properties.

Status
Not open for further replies.