• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Let's Bounce ! {RMX}

Reactions: QuantumMatter
This is really a spell wich is very very flexible in the trigers area.

You can manipulate this spell in every kind.

Spell description and what it does :

The hero releases diffrent souls that will bounces and deal damage each have a diffrent
shape and direction...

The spell have 5 diffrent shapes that i made but i'm sure u can make better ;P.

Have with the spell and give credit ~~~RMX~~~

OHHH i forgot the spell is MUI and in GUI.

Keywords:
Bounce, bouncy, jump, boing, Rmx, ext....
Contents

River Rush (Map)

Reviews
18:36, 15th Oct 2009 The_Reborn_Devil: The triggering looks good, but you don't need to null globals. The effects look good enough, but the bouncing could be a bit smoother though. Also, please change the name to something more fitting and not...

M

18:36, 15th Oct 2009
The_Reborn_Devil:

The triggering looks good, but you don't need to null globals.
The effects look good enough, but the bouncing could be a bit smoother though. Also, please change the name to something more fitting and not "Let's Bounce!".

Rating: Useful.

Level 17
[+]

1. The triggers are well done!

2. Leakless.

3. MUI.

4. Simple to manipulate and adjust.

5. Documentation on how to import included.

[-]

6. The spell idea itself isn't that creative...

7. Tooltip needs some tweaking and fixing.

8. Give the resource a better name which is more professional and maybe gives an idea about what your spell does - instead of Let's Bounce !.
From this name I expected to see units bouncing not rocks, and I also though it was a "just for fun" spell.

9. Adjust the in-game map name to something related to your spell instead of River Rush.

Level 19
I had something very strange while testing the abillity
When I cast the spell near the reverants they cast frost shield themselfs.. but after that if I hit them with the spell I get slowed by the shield...

Is this in the way it should be or its some realy strange issue, cause as the far I know frost shield slows only melee attackers, and the test unit is not even melee...