• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legion's Reckoning

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I admit this map is not complete, but I do wish for it to be continued on, if anyone decides to edit this and can host, email me at [email protected] so I can see what was edited and put in. This map was meant for solo playing and I was hoping that it would be edited by me to be a multiplayer map but I never got around to it so the project has been abandoned for a few months now.

Keywords:
Legion
Contents

Legion's Reckoning (Map)

Reviews
11:15, 25th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't upload such low quality maps here, see comments below for more info, Rejected.

M

11:15, 25th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't upload such low quality maps here, see comments below for more info, Rejected.

Level 31
Map must be complete before you submit it.

Your map would be rejected because.

1) Description - It doesn't have proper description
2) Alpha Stage - The map isn't complete
3) Poor quality - Poorly develop, everything look like it been throw across the map without proper planning.
4) Poor Scripting/Triggering - Full of memory leak and ineffective coding

1/5 (Unacceptable)

Level 6
I like that tunnel in the water thing. Thats creative. Myself being a mapmaker, i hate hearing only negative comments like that from people. You can tell that you want somone else to finish the map so it doesnt matter if its in alpha stage.
The thing i couldnt figure out was the objective of the game which you need to explain if you want someone else to finish this map.