1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Legacy] Modders Idea Factory

Discussion in 'Idea Factory' started by Drunken_Jackal, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kanadaj

Kanadaj

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Hope it helped :)

Btw, is our queue now actually empty? o_O

EDIT:
    Rykah the Elementalist
    Rykah the Elementalist - Intelligence
    Suggested Model(s): Elementalist
    Description: Rykah is a mighty elementalist who is capable of not only summoning elements, but even combining them, creating extremely powerful, new spells.

Battle Stats:
    Damage: Medium
    Strength: Low
    Intelligence: High
    Agility: Low
    Speed:
    Attack Speed: Average
    Movement Speed: Average

[​IMG]
    Innate: Element Mastery - Point Target
    Instead of having an ultimate, Rykah uses a combination of elements to create powerful spells. Spells are launched by this spell when Rykah has 4 elements summoned, element order does not matter. No cooldown.

[​IMG]
    Element: Fire - No Target
    Summons an orb of Fire over the head of Rykah. Lasts 30 seconds.
    Cost: 20 mana

[​IMG]
    Element: Air - No Target
    Summons an orb of Air over the head of Rykah. Lasts 30 seconds.

[​IMG]
    Element: Water - No Target
    Summons an orb of Water over the head of Rykah. Lasts 30 seconds.

[​IMG]
    Element: Nature - No Target
    Summons an orb of Nature over the head of Rykah. (Includes both earth and nature.) Lasts 30 seconds.

Spells
    Fireball:
    Fire-Fire-Fire-Fire
    Fires a fireball in a straight line to the target point. Deals X damage to the first unit it hits and explodes when it reaches it's destination or when it hits a unit, dealing Y damage in an area and igniting every enemy in it, dealing additional Z damage over 3 seconds.
    Notes:This is his best area damage spell (no CC), hard to hit a target

Lightning:
    Air-Air-Air-Air
    A lightning instantly moves towards the target point, dealing X damage to the first unit it hits and 20% less than the previous unit to every unit after.
    Notes:Best single target damage spell

Tide Wave:
    Water-Water-Water-Water
    A huge wave moves from Rykah toward the target point, dealing X damage to every enemy and washing them away, moving them towards the target point. Removes ignition effects.

Earthquake:
    Nature-Nature-Nature-Nature
    Rykah stomps, causing an earthquake at the target location. Deals X damage every half second over 3 seconds in an area and slowes damaged units.

Lightning Ball:
    Fire-Fire-Air-Air
    Launches a slowly moving ball of lightning towards the target location. Deals X damage every 0.3 seconds the any unit within 300 range to it in the form of a lightning and additional X damage to any unit touching it.

Shocking Pool:
    Air-Air-Water-Water
    Summons a pool of charged water at the target location, dealing X damage to units standing on it every 0.3 seconds. Damage decreases every 0.3 seconds by 10% and lasts for 3 seconds.

Fertility:
    Water-Water-Nature-Nature
    The area at the target location becomes fertile, and roots grow up from it, snaring every ground units for X seconds. Even after this effect ends, the location is swampy, slowing units on it by Y%. This effect lasts for 3X seconds.

Wildfire:
    Fire-Fire-Nature-Nature
    Ignites the closest unit to the target location withing 200 range, dealing X damage over 3 seconds. If the target comes close to any allied unit of his, the ignition effect is refreshed on him and his ally is ignited as well.

Elemental Fury:
    Fire-Air-Water-Nature
    Causes the elements to rage around Rykah, dealing X damage every 0.3 seconds to every surrounding enemy and slowing them by Y% for 1 second. Lasts for 5 seconds.

Technical difficulties:
    - Extremely hard to select the proper spell for each situation
    - Hard to control
    - Extremely mana dependant

Advantages/Specialties:
    - Extremely - I mean EXTREMELY - adaptable to any situation
    - Can deal huge burst of damage
    - Capable of Crowd Control

Will make the combined effects later, do not add until that!

Edit: Okay, now its ready to go ^^

Last edited: May 25, 2012
  2. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its not empty, just removed so I wouldnt update it
    :ogre_hurrhurr:

3. Kanadaj

Kanadaj

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Eh well but now I can't find our untaken requests o_O Anyway, dunno about who is still here and who is not, if anyone is still waiting and didnt cancel his request pls PM or VM me ^^

4. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    we got 69 pages o_O [​IMG]

5. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Just quoting my request

6. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    sonorjay: taken, this will be my first side story, hope you like:
    sonorojay´s request:
    The crossroad:
    History: in a small village called Angoras, known more as ´´Laziness hole``,because there are too much old people, no new people settle down or enven born since 15 years. You, got stuk there while you taked a wrong path in the near mountains. Now, you want too go out of there, but you soon realize that the forest near the village has a strange power over all this, and no one had escaped from there yet. But, Why?, as you talk whit Endas, the oldest men of the village, an 145 years old half deaf men that has alzheimer. (deal whit it xD). He tells you that, he arrived the village a 100 years ago when he was 45, and the only thing he can remeber at entering the forest is, that many trees had strange carved simbols, so you must go and seach them, and return too ask more information when ever you want.
    Difficulties: Of course, the quest giver has alzheimer, so not all the things he say too you are true, also he is half-deaf, which means he can understand a question bad, and give a horrible advice. Also, each time you enter/leave the forest, it changes, and if you put a wrong rune, all the code gets reseted.
    Idea: makes some trees whit runes, that make a combination, but runes repeat, and trees seem to look as the same every time (a repeating forest enviroment), when you got the combination, the fake trees should open a sealed path to a mage, who had made all this, defeat him, and go to se Endas for your reward.
    Reward: As talking too Endas, his alzheimer starts too work, and instead of giving you anything, he calls all village guards, (who are olds so slower but really strong) too hunt you for some crime, and while you enter the forest, it reorganizes agian, so you can find anything (fake tree are removed, thought), finally you leave this rare place, and the entrace its lost forever.
    Advantages:This place has a time disruption, specialy the forest, wich means that a part of forest can show past-world plants, another present-plant, and even future plants. Were plants can be herbs too make potions, wich would be awesome, because you could make unique potions there.Also merchants should have outdated items, wich means, items that are no more maked, or that are baned, extreme good for you.

I liked this mision, changing terrain, alzheimer and deaf old people, no reward, its really trolling, hope you like it.

Last edited: May 26, 2012
  7. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    @Paillan, amazing side story, gonna change some plans on the terrain just for this one. +rep

8. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    Moyack, your request was finished by Paillan. He has habits of editing posts.

Jay, you dont check do you :ogre_hurrhurr:
    Already did yours 2 pages back. Here: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/posts/2154647/

EDIT

Paillan, for the love of (insert name here) use the format.

9. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Oh, haha anyway, its better to get more, since we're pretty empty for side stories/quest. +rep to you too!

Anyway I didn't check it since you pointed up, and above you is a the boss request of Shinji... :{D

10. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    He sneaked in :{|

11. shinji

shinji

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I sneaked in??? I did nothing. You can't blame me for that. :)

12. moyackx

moyackx

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It helped a lot!!! :) Thanks for your time and interest.

13. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    you should post the formats in the first post DJ, so we can see them, because i really wanted too use it but if i don´t now how it is, it turns pretty hard. Or not?

14. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    Check again. Been there for like ever.

15. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just a way to bump and asking:
    Do we have any unanswered requests?

16. shinji

shinji

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Do you grant spell requests?? I mean idea for spells?

EDIT: Here it is.

I will make a map that you will be able to buy spells from shops. I need 12 buy able spells from shops per hero type. I would want 9 physical spells. And 3 magical spells.

Fighter - Carries a light weapon and a shield. Defensive.

Warrior - Carries a heavy weapon. Low armor. Slow attack. High damage. High HP.

Dual blader - Carries two light weapons. High attack speed. High damage. Low mana.

Bow man - Ranged attack. High damage. Uses some skills to prevent melee attackers from getting near.

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  17. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    Use the appropriate format. Thats not there for visuals you know.

18. shinji

shinji

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I think there was no format for a request for my kind. I'm going to check now...

EDIT: Yup. There is not. Read my post again and you'll see what exactly I'm asking for.

19. Kanadaj

Kanadaj

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    It falls into the "multiple hero request" category, there is a point for restrictions so it can fit many things ^^ you see, its not a matter of us understanding but a matter of pride mostly ^^

20. Drunken_Jackal

Drunken_Jackal

Resources:
    Resources:
    As kanadaj said, Multiple Hero Request. Under the Format & Code column.
    Restrictions is the best field. You can place nearly anything to be considered upon the creation there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.