• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Least) Favorite Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Oh I think not my friend. Go have a look at IGN. See GTA IV. See the review? NINE POINT FUCKING EIGHT. No game since ORCARINA OF TIME has got that score. But GTA IV got it, because it's SO. WIN.

Oblivion doesn't stand a chance. It has many flaws, and is overwhelmingly large, the story is terrible, etc.

Level 9
First of all have you ever played oblivion.?? and its story...also Huge size= so much more to do...also it got 9.3 ...which aint that bad??? also the game may have flaws...thats why you go on X-Box live and then play, once you do that for your first time it debugs all those hacks, and glitches...and atleast half the reason why GTA got 9.8 is becuz online play..

Level 14
No one asked you to participate in the thread. If you don't like or understand the discussion then don't post :D

Anyway, that's completely off-topic.

My favorite video games are Star Wars:KotoR and Earth Defense Force 2017.

Level 7
Because of worrying Blizzard would pull Paladin out of those 5 characters in DIII, I started a new Paladin yesterday and now he's in level 40. Way too slow, eh?

Well. DII is still da best.

Level 36
First of all have you ever played oblivion.?? and its story...also Huge size= so much more to do...also it got 9.3 ...which aint that bad??? also the game may have flaws...thats why you go on X-Box live and then play, once you do that for your first time it debugs all those hacks, and glitches...and atleast half the reason why GTA got 9.8 is becuz online play..

Yes, I've played Oblivion. It's huge size is its downfall. It's lame. GTA IV has at least as much to do if not more, and packs it into a smaller size, making the game even better.

And it updates your console providing you with the latest version, mostly to do with Xbox Live being optimized for the game. There are no hacks and glitches, so, yeah, I think you're talking out your ass again.

The online play is good, but the single player is the reason the games shine.

Level 36
Oblivion is only good with mods (PC version). End of story. And then it's amazing! The third-party content by far excels that of the original game. Especially the long storyline mods and character model mods ;)

GTA 4 is not like oblivion, and the two should not be compared. Sure, they are both FFA RPGs but still...

Level 3
Games I Like:
Warcraft 3 (PC)
World Of Warcraft (PC)
Lineage2 (PC)
Warcraft 2 (PSP... actually its a psx game but with emulator for psp :p)
Naruto (1 and 2) (PSP)
Naruto (all) (NDS)

Games I Dislike:
Star Wars (all series) (all consoles)

Level 36
Games I Like:
Warcraft 3 (PC)
World Of Warcraft (PC)
Lineage2 (PC)
Warcraft 2 (PSP... actually its a psx game but with emulator for psp :p)
Naruto (1 and 2) (PSP)
Naruto (all) (NDS)

Games I Dislike:
Star Wars (all series) (all consoles)

You're an idiot if you dislike every single star wars game ever made. There have been so many amazing star wars games in EVERY genre that it just makes me sad that you are so horribly narrowminded. Kotor? Republic Commando? Battlefront? Jedi Academy, Star Wars Galaxies, Dark Forces I & II, Jedi Outcast, etc, etc, etc. All amazing games. Plus Lego Star Wars, Podracer, Rogue Squadron, Shadows of the Empire, JESUS THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD STAR WARS GAMES.

Level 24
Me likey:
WC3
Vagrant Story
FF 4/6/7/9/10
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Diablo 1 (Never played second and the expansions)
Almost every Megaman game made (fuck the 3D ones)
Legend of Zelda series
Halo series

Don't likey:
Sports games...

Level 14
You're an idiot if you dislike every single star wars game ever made. There have been so many amazing star wars games in EVERY genre that it just makes me sad that you are so horribly narrowminded. Kotor? Republic Commando? Battlefront? Jedi Academy, Star Wars Galaxies, Dark Forces I & II, Jedi Outcast, etc, etc, etc. All amazing games. Plus Lego Star Wars, Podracer, Rogue Squadron, Shadows of the Empire, JESUS THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD STAR WARS GAMES.

Rofl.

I personally love the N64 Star Wars game, because they're so amazingly epic. Rogue Squadron, fucking chicken legs. The End.

Oh and Shadows of the Empire? Dash Rendar may be a pussy faggot, but god does that game rule. I feel so overwhelmingly sad every time I think of how I can't play it anymore (my fucking asshole brother stole it from me).

My best friend lost his soul to Galaxies... it's kinda sad...

So yes there are good Star Wars games.

Level 14
That's about the time that the soul sucking started, actually.

I never got into it though. Free games are better for people with no money.

Level 14
Lol, what kind of a stupid comment is that? It doesn't matter if it's free or not, the price of the game doesn't always mean it's quality.

lol what kind of stupid comment is that?

I was saying I didn't buy the game, or get to play much of it because I can't afford something I have to pay monthly for.

Level 14
It's ok :D

anyway.. I liked the little bit of Galaxies that I did play. Addicting, but too expensive for people who are forced to take out loans every year.

Level 3
yeah but... i simple hate star wars :| whats your problem in it? whatever... Everyone has theyre own opinion...

Level 36
yeah but... i simple hate star wars :| whats your problem in it? whatever... Everyone has theyre own opinion...

Fine then. You don't have to like Star Wars. BUT: You can never, ever, say that Star Wars games are the worst in the world, because that's completely wrong. You may not LIKE them, but that doesn't stop them frrom being some of the best made games ever created.

Level 14
Hmm...

Warcraft III
World of Warcraft
Paper Mario: A thousand years door
Mario RPG
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Level 8
My favorite game is:
Warcraft III,
Final Fantasy VII,
Final Fantasy X,
Final Fantasy XII,
Starcraft.

Level 10
In all consoles? Hmm...
1) PS2 - Guitar Hero (Meh super nerd)
2) PC - CS 1.6 (Hide N Seek Mod)
3) PC - WC3 (Mostly WE)
4) PS2 - .Hack // Infection (Unknown - Unknown)
5) PC - WoW (Private Server, not paying :p)
6) PC - Drift City (Ijji.com, Downloaded Game)
7) PC - Diablo II (Never played III before)
8) PS2 - Lego Starwars 1/2 (Lolwut)
9) PC - Garry's Mod (Yay, building program)
10) PS2 - Tekken 5 (Its funny, just to click random buttons when you dont know how to play it)

Level 5
-Best-
Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne
Spyro Series, both old and new one.
Scaler
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy 5,6,7,9,10
Dragon Quest Monster: Joker
Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War (I like the storyline. )
Rogue Galaxy ( Fun, and catching storyline to the middle. )
Star Wars Jedi Academy ( Customization! )
Jets 'n' Guns
Tyrian 2000
GTA Vice City

-Worst-
Final Fantasy 12
Mostly Games Online from Korea.
Anime-based games. ( except some )
DotA-Allstars ( just hatred because my country doesn't realize that it's one of Warcraft 3 map! )

Hmm, I can't remember now.

Level 34
War of the Monsters was a really cool game the first time I played it. After getting pretty good at the game, I found the fighting system really lacking.

Level 24
well it's not: "He"....it's actually a "She"...and she's hot when she's on Zero Suit! (google it...lol)

metroid01b.gif
Does this look like a woman to you? Metroid doesn't afraid of anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.