• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Lava Spawn tower animation bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hey, when building a tower based on the Lava Spawn model in my map it behaves strangely and goes into its alternate animation mode. This is super annoying since its alternate model is not really ... useful and makes super loud noises. Upon attack it changes to normal attack animation for the attack being. This is not the case with any other tower in my map and doesn't happen if I change its model to something else. Any ideas what could have caused this?

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_022519_210855_01.png
    WC3ScrnShot_022519_210855_01.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 97
Level 39
You can try manually adding or removing the "alternate" tag to/from those towers to see how it goes. There's a GUI command for it or in JASS:

native AddUnitAnimationProperties unit whichUnit, string animProperties, boolean add returns nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.