• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Need Help: Reinforced Burrows Upgrade Animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So. ..I'm trying to make effect for my custom Watch Tower with Reinforced Burrows effect like this
7803894_WC3ScrnShot_021516_114.jpg

But. ...the default effect of Reinforced animation give me like this
3001344_WC3ScrnShot_021516_115.jpg

When take a look on Animation name of Reinforced I see the Stand-Alternate
9019805_Untitled.jpg

ANd. ..my question is: Howto call and use an Animation name of any Ability, or using "Stand-Alternate" animation of Reinforced Burrows Effect !? Please, help :vw_sleep:

Level 2
Do this to remove the normal stand animation completely, which will make it use the alternate one instead.
  • Animation - Add the stand animation tag to (Cancelled structure)

Tks you rep. I'll try. And. ..use trigger is the only way !?:vw_sad:

Level 3
I remember in the Object Editor, choose your Watch Tower and under there is a field name like "Art - Attachment Link Name", just put 'alternate' in and see if it works

Level 2
I remember in the Object Editor, choose your Watch Tower and under there is a field name like "Art - Attachment Link Name", just put 'alternate' in and see if it works

Problem solved. The field name "Required Animation Named - Attachments". Tks you, very easy and simple.

Oh. ..if i take a look on original Watch tower, i think no need to create this thread. My bad :goblin_boom:
Tks you all. :vw_love:

Status
Not open for further replies.