• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[General] Reinforced Defenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

q.b

q.b

Level 3
I don't know if this has been posted or not, but I need help.

The situation is like this: I have two upgrade levels for Orc Watch Towers, each granting higher damage/HP/armor. However, I noticed that once Reinforced Defenses has been researched, it applies to all currently present Watch Towers, but not on any future ones. The upgrade is only applied to all Watch Towers present but not to any other upcoming upgraded Watch Towers. Even if the upgrade is already researched, any following upgraded Watch Towers I build retain their Heavy armor, while those already present when the upgrade was done have Fortified armor.

Please help.

:vw_sad::vw_sad::vw_sad:

q.b

q.b

Level 3
I copied the custom upgraded Watch Tower units from the ladder one, so they are identical in every aspect except for damage, armor, hp and scaling values. It was only recently that I noticed this inconsistency. Nothing I tried worked.

I even tried having the upgrade through Destroyer Form, but, not only does it not work, it acts weird as well.

How would I trigger it? I though upgrades can't be unlearned even through triggers.

q.b

q.b

Level 3
does it have the reinforced burrows upgrade ability and reinforced defenses as a used upgrade.

Yes, because the custom units for the upgraded Watch Towers were copied directly from the original one. It didn't do anything.

I solved the problem by triggering it, and it was easier than I thought. How do I change the tag to solved?

Status
Not open for further replies.