• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where is the burrow animation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
When I opened the model of Crypt fiend I couldnt find morph animation nor Stand Alternate.
Those animations don't exist; "ONHOLDStandSpellDefendAlternate" is just one of those old unused animations that don't have a proper animation name, which makes them hidden and unusable.
Pandaren Brewmaster's spirits (Storm, Earth and Fire) actually have Death and Dissipate animations; they're just named "bla".

Kodo Beast has two stand animations ("oldStand" and "oldStand - 2") in which the Orc rider doesn't strike the drums.

Infernal Contraption has a "blaSpell" animation.

Hippogryph Rider has an unnamed animation in which it falls to the ground.

Destroyer's portrait has one more talk animation, "PortraitTalkAlternateNotUsed - 1".

Portrait of the Spider Crab critter has a talk animation that doesn't work because the word Portrait was misspelled as "Portriat".

Ice Troll, Forest Troll Trapper and Dark Troll Trapper have "oldSpell -Berserk".

Sea Giants have an additional "HoldWalkSwim" animation, in which they are not completely submerged.

Alchemist has a "Monkey" animation, in which the ogre jumps up and down.

Tree Of Life still has a "hold" animation that was used in Warcraft 3 Beta to channel/maintain the Entangled Gold Mine, while mining gold from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.