• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kobold Hero - Stonebreaker

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Captured by the Horde and forced to slay his own kin, the Stonebreaker would eventually earn his freedom through his uncontested prowess as one of his new Clans most vile murderer in the battle against the Humans.

Though, before his days as a warmongering beast, he was a great miner, and inventor, for a Kobold. Using his ingenius mind and violent methods, he will become a great asset to those who he is now paid to serve.

Feel free to edit, but remember to credit me.

EDIT:
Redesigned shield, made edits to the Morphed animation set & fixed some particles.

Keywords:
Kobold, Imp, Rat, Miner, Hero, LoOoOoOoL
Contents

Kobold Hero - Stonebreaker (Model)

Reviews
22:12, 2nd Jul 2009 Pyritie: Normals dude, normals! D: Some of the anims have him sinking into the ground again. Fixplz. Also lower the particle count on that dust (it should be about 20 or so) and change its color so it's not such a sickly green...

M

22:12, 2nd Jul 2009
Pyritie: Normals dude, normals! D: Some of the anims have him sinking into the ground again. Fixplz. Also lower the particle count on that dust (it should be about 20 or so) and change its color so it's not such a sickly green. Remove the hero glow when he's underground.

Level 6
Pyritie said:
Also lower the particle count on that dust (it should be about 20 or so) and change its color so it's not such a sickly green. Remove the hero glow when he's underground.

This is a hero model, 40 particles is fine ESPECIALLY for a hero model. Blizzard use 45 particles (Max.) for the Crypt Fiend's Burrow anim.. And the Crypt Fiend is a normal unit not a hero.

One change for this model would be making the Hero Glow fade in and out when he burrows rather than appearing oddly and disappearing oddly.

Level 2
Ahh! I freaking hat kobolds! But this is a great model! I love the fact you decided to make the head smaller than the body. You know i fought a lot of the guys in WoW, which by the way sucks, and they were anoying. But it seems like you are changing the kobolds forever, and my expectations on them. Great job 5/5!

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Aside from the strange proportions (for a Kobold) & the somewhat messy wrap on the pauldrons... I like this. Neat idea, well-executed, with the appropriate nurnies. I particularly love how he has an Alternate "Burrow-Walk" mode; the spinning descent is hilarious. : )