• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kobold Hero

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey Folks, i have made this simple kobold hero model by patchworking some blizzard models. He serves as villain in my map. I was thinking some of you might appreciate kobold hero. It has portrait and dissipate anim.Cheers
Contents

Kobold Hero (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Way too simple model. Substandard.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I'm always a fan of people fleshing out the Creep races with stuff like this.

That being said, I do agree it's pretty simple, and I'm not sure what you were going for here; a Warlord? A Taskmaster?

Not even sure what to suggest, except that you should consider adding a Spell animation (if not more animations generally, or an entirely different set of animations (perhaps Furion?))

Level 3
I'm always a fan of people fleshing out the Creep races with stuff like this.

That being said, I do agree it's pretty simple, and I'm not sure what you were going for here; a Warlord? A Taskmaster?

Not even sure what to suggest, except that you should consider adding a Spell animation (if not more animations generally, or an entirely different set of animations (perhaps Furion?))

With all honesty, you dont need suggest anything. This model is precisely as i want it to be. Simple hero for kobolds, blizzard style. If i wanted to set it apart, i would do so :D it serves it purpose, and it will for some people as well.