• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just want a question to be answer about the ability "Chaos"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
when u morph a unit using the chaos ablity does it transfer the upgrades? for example i have a locust dummy unit and i transfer the chaos to that unit. that unit then turns into a footman, then lets say i do the upgrade for defense for the footman does it effect that unit?

Isn't Berserker Upgrade the same thing as Chaos?

You'll want to use chaos instead of replacing by trigger if you want to preserve the same index of the unit, if you're using an indexing system.

To answer your question, gritpatrick, yes the footman would benefit from any upgrade any other footman use. The only thing to keep in mind is that applying Locust to a chaos'd unit makes it unselectable, but still targetable.

Level 24
Berserker Upgrade IS Chaos.

The less buggy counterpart is Passive Hero Transformation.
A reverse Bear Form ability that is added and immediately removed so the unit will change from the alternative form to the original form.

Be aware that all abilities that arent set in the object editor must be made permanent with JASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.