• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just like to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Healingpoison said:
And we will keep trying untill we've reached a max capacity of using a huge 10% of our brain.

yeh i think i read somewhere that the average person only uses 10% of its potential. but i dont understand what that means, does it mean ability to understand or to learn or develop our ideas. because if it was like, we only use 10% of our potential memories i would dissagree, because we are constantly doing things and we could remember every second of everyday untill we die, but thats still only as long as we live. but if it were our ability to apply ourselves to situations and work things out then i would say, yeh humans will be able to do alot more in the future, but im not sure if were even 0.00001% of the way there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.